Do you use alarm clock?

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Feb 10, 2011.

1. I hardly have to use mine. It's like I have my own mental clock that wakes me up when I have things to do.

2. Not awwh! It's only 11:23 here.

Ahh, correct.

3. Oh, I thought since we're half way around the globe the time difference would be exacty 12 hours...

4. You are a person who is in control.

5. I also set my alarm to feel safe even if I'm pretty sure I'll get up on time anyways. I usually have a pretty good idea if I need it or not, but I always set it.

I go to sleep anytime between 2am-8am, and wake up between noon and 2:30pm. I have to leave my house by 3:25pm to be at work on time.

My sleeping hours are different every night, always in that time frame, but rarely go to sleep at the same time two nights in a row.

6. You are 'seasoned'.

Mature... experienced.

You're not a kid, that's for sure.

7. hahahahahahah damn just realized i miss spelled those words....

......no more for me... *takes hit* :hello:

8. Sometimes. When I do though, I have to set it at least 30 min before I actually want to wake up.

9. I'll explain why I said you are often without job, than you are with job.

Because if you were with job more often than without, then you would've continued to use the alarm clock regardless of having no job at the moment, because you would know that sooner than later, you will have a job.

Just my guesses.

10. i usually wake up between 8 and 9am on my own.

when i have to be somewhere in the morning i set my alarm clock and phone. My phone alarm goes off at 7:00am. then i go back to sleep. it goes off at 7:20, then i go back to sleep. The it goes off at 7:35, then i go back to sleep. Then at 8:03 my alarm clock goes off. then i set it to 8:21, and sleep till then.

i dont know why, but this is my system.

11. You like to think in your bed.

12. You are not confident, that's why.

13. Yeah I like that.

"Seasoned" is a good word for me.

14. Hey, I gotta go now.

Please tell me your going to sleep / waking up habit... I'm having a lot of fun guessing what kind of personality you have based on your habit.

:wave:

15. I thought you would.

That's why I said that word first.

But in case you didn't get the clear feel for it, I added the other synonyms.

16. I set three alarms last night lol. Only one of them worked how I wanted though. I usually only have one alarm and that is to wake me up on days that I have uni.

17. Well usually during the week I set my phone alarm an hour and a half before 9 snooze it every ten minutes and get up just in time to make it to work and sometimes I get there still lol

On the weekends I set it 5:20 to meet up with my boxing teammatess at 6 to go running so no time to snooze

18. #58 NotoriousCheech, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011
    I go to bed around 3 trying to get the sleeping scedual better to go to sleep around 1. Wake up at 1-2 but always open my eyes before that and for some reason just cant get up and i sleep for another hour, then take a shower and get ready for whatever the day brings. Also i use my phone for alarm

19. Only when it's necessary.

20. i go to sleep a different time every night and wake up a different time every day. even when i have a job . fuck being on a sleeping schedule. its weird to me.