do you thinkgetting weed seem like a gamble to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Mar 14, 2012.

1. #1 letsmokeasweet, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    it does to me...it seems with me, i never know when i can get it. or even the quality. like i dont know if ill be able to get regular or dro. or even what kind of regular or dro. mostly its average, sometimes its allrite, but sometimes you get lucky. today i got lucky :) which is nice because i have been having a hard time getting some weed

Attached Files:

2. My guy always comes through with some dank, I dont even think he knows the word mids. Why would you buy off someone you arent sure can get you good weed?

3. Thats pretty good for Houston weed, i used to live there.

If the weed is $60 an 8th then it better be dank and weigh out!

Sometimes if its mids or chroinic it goes for $40 to $50 an 8th.
    So yeah... gettin weed is a gamble most of the time.

4. I get the dankest schwag imported from Mexico, no one here has better bud than me.

5. i wish i could get some good

6. Depends what my network is like, usually I have enough options to buy on my terms, but sometimes I have to resort to lower quality or a higher price. I remember back when I first started (14) I used to have a hell of a time tracking down a bag, but I've learned much since then :smoke:

7. yea it was stright and tiasts so good nice and fruity i wana smoke sum more but i gota go to sleep soon lol

8. not really, my homie lets me get a bong rip before i buy it every time but that just me because i buy a quad at a time

9. [quote name='"JuanRing"']Depends what my network is like, usually I have enough options to buy on my terms, but sometimes I have to resort to lower quality or a higher price. I remember back when I first started (14) I used to have a hell of a time tracking down a bag, but I've learned much since then :smoke:[/quote]

Youve only been smoking two years man that's fast work finding a good reliable guy.

10. I have 2 guys that have extremely good name brand shit. Like they never bulshit me names but it looks, smells and tastes good enough where you know it not grown from some shitty bag seed.

11. I have like three people within three minutes, and many more within 20. And there's only dank in Canada. ;)

12. Ive been getting weed for 10 years. Only been caught once. Pretty good "gamble" if you ask me.

13. yea thats the other thing. you gota worry about going to jail which is a shitty feeling. been there 4 differnt times

i wonder if in mmj states non-card holders have as hard of a time trying to score as people in non mmj states?????

14. Sometimes, depends who I pick up from. Lately a lot of my really good friends have either started selling, or been broke and have a lot of weed and need to get rid of a couple grams here and there. With them I don t have to worry about anything, they've all got my complete trust and always comes though

15. always a gamble sometimes i get unreal dank other times its full of seeds :/ or i can see a guy who usually has good stuff but its full price and he makes me drive to where hes at