Do you think you are smart?

Discussion in 'General' started by ILikeWeedxD, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'm smart enough to realize my own intelligence.

3. I have been called a SMARTass more than once in my life if that counts

4. Honestly I think i'm a genius.

5. Everyone thinks they're smart. But in reality, you're all stupid and squat is smart.

6. I'm clever, I catch on to things very quickly. I am also very curious and enjoy leaning. Smart is a very vague term, but yes I would say I am smart.

7. yes i would say im smart at certain things. im ok at math but i cant do algebra but i can add very large numbers in my head. i think it has to do with computers because when i want to no how many megabytes my pc has i take 1024 and multiply that my 8 and i get 8192. and i know alot about pc's been working on them since i was 5 lol. im good a puzzle solving from playing alot of the old school resident evils to lol. people say that video games cant teach you anything but it has been proven they help you solve puzzles and help your hand/eye coordination. i use to could spell great but sometimes ill get a brain fart and forget how to spell a simple word like "know" lol my brain is very complex.   

8. i know how to spot a fool cuz he never shut up^

9. I know how to spot a troll cuz he didnt contribute to the thread^

But id say im in the top 15% smartest in the entire population, not neccessarily because of how smart I am, but because of how many dumb people there are in the world

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I think in general a lot of people are pretty smart, its just how awake you are and how smart you want to be. Thats what the majority lack

11. In my exp most ppl that think they smart as fuck are.dumb as fuck.

12. exactly what a dumbass would say...

13. Smart enough to know I was naive before, dumb enough to keep learning and get hurt.

14. It takes one to know one

Na na na na na na

15. one and one makes two so bam bitch

16. I know you are but what am I?

17. I say witty stuff a lot and i jokingly act like a sarcastic asshole to make up for my stupidity. So no, im not smart but i compensate lol

18. i can solve math problems with my dick

19. i think I'm smarter than i am or I'm i smarter than i think

20. #20 BlazedGlory, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
    Smart is kind of relative. Compared to most? Yeah, I'd say I'm pretty smart in general. But I'm no genius, and there are people waaaaay smarter than me out there.

Intelligence is also somewhat subjective too, and most people wouldn't want to say they're stupid or dumber than most, so it's a hard question to answer honestly as well.