Do you think weed will ever be federally legal?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpicySkittles, Jul 23, 2016.

1. The title states it all. Do you think weed will ever be federally legal? As in being able to work while having THC and other cannabinoids in your system? I think it's really stupid that junkies can work (Because it can exit out of your system a lot quicker than cannabis.) Or pill poppers, alcoholics, etc. But not marijuana consumers?? Even if you have a medical card for cancer, or pain, etc you still can't work because it's technically not a prescription (In my opinion it is..) because it's still federally illegal. However I don't believe in going in high or driving or operating any machinery while under the influence of any kind and there should be a blow test (Kinda like alcohol) that can detect up to 2-3 hours of usage before work and you're allowed to use off hours. I've seen alcoholics drinking before work, Or the day before and still groggy/sick, But with cannabis you're completely fine.. Doesn't make sense to me. If you're not allowed to smoke marijuana and work you shouldn't be allowed to consume other drugs. (Cigs, Alcohol, Pain killers, etc.)

What is your opinion's on this? Have a great & safe day everyone. :RoorRip::hookah::smoking-bong:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Not any time soon I think. There are too many people saying" it's illegal for a reason." They're right it's illegal because of corruption and lobbyism. If everyone from the oldest conservative grandma to the young stoner realize that there are good chances it'll be. But I doubt that'll happen soon.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yes

• Like Like x 3
  4. That shit sucks doesn't it? .. the hard drugs flush out of your system instantly but not the herbs .. then the drinkers don't have to worry about shit either ... its fucked up they can admit openly about drinking shit before or after work but if the weed smokers do it, it costs them their jobs .. i can talk about the contradictions forever ..

• Like Like x 3
  5. agree with you. I feel like I was a black dude in Georgia 1950. We shall overcome. But seriously I'm gonna lose my job because of that it's only a matter of time but I think or rather hope it'll be legalized here 2017

6. Depends if insurance companies can monopolize the market before they let competitors play the same game. Much easier to just flat out deny everyone and control what you can. But if democracy has any real virtue to the establishment of theoretical doctrine, pursuing life and liberty should include high times for all those responsible enough to choose for themselves.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Can't wait for Big Pharma to turn cannabis into a product that rids the need of weed at all and is just pills of CBD, making it illegal again. Or Marlboro to start turning weed into some branded chemical stuffed bullshit. Oh the boys of big corporations

• Like Like x 4
  8. No. some people get really messed up...insurance companies will never be able to insure everyone. I have seen some incredibly adverse reactions.

• Like Like x 1
  9. One day

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sure. I don't know that every state will be on board, but now we have concrete evidence that the sky will not fall if people can get their hands on some legal herb. I think the first couple of states were the hardest, after that everyone can see exactly what happens with legalization, and that it's not that scary.

• Like Like x 1
  11. yes and no. I hope it will stay in the hands of us who love the plant. I'd rather not have malboro make joints with the shit they put in cigs, and havin to go to a pharmacy and get it behind the counter.:thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
  12. I hope not, if they do, they'll probably start fucking with weed, putting stuff in it to make people docile and susceptible.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I absolutely do. In short, for me, it's a question of when, not if. It's all far too overwhelming to stay suppressed for too much longer.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Eventually...I mean, as more and more states pick up marijuana programs for their residents the federal government won't have a choice in the matter and will have to make a new determination.

Well, unless Trump gets in...Then you can pretty much piss away how the government works.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I think I seen a thing about Trump talking about legalization and he was saying "Well after seeing how Colorado legalized it there's some good and some bad so I would have to think about it." And I'm like what bad happened from legalization?? Open up jobs? Let people choose to organically medicate themselves and not use bullshit pills? Helped with tax? And letting people get grants for college? Decreased crime? Keep's more people out of jail that tax payers have to spend for their clothes, food, etc. Although I would much rather Trump win than Hilary...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Trump probably said that to please all the old extreme right wing republicans, so it sounds like he has a neutral stance. Being a businessman and most likely corrupt, I can see him finding a way to profit from legalization somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well, sure...He said that and then went across the street and said something else.

Weeks later and he has a new story entirely, he doesn't know jack shit and it shows repeatedly...My point is that if elected he will fundamentally change the way this country works in all areas, so we can pretty much piss away the constitution, amendments, all that freedom stuff and replace it with whatever dictator Trump wants.

So...If that's what you want, I mean, go for it...I guess.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 2
  18. No because of all the profits made from the private prison industry. They like their tax money. Greedy bastards.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1