Do you think Trump did anything in his life to earn a President term?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PizzaAndPasta, Feb 20, 2019.

?

Does TRUMP have the proper credentials to be the President of the United States of America?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Absolutely!

25.0%
  5. Absolutely Not!

25.0%
  6. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I don't feel comfortable answering this question

25.0%
  8. I am not a citizen of the United States of America

25.0%
  9. N/A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. I prefer not to comment on political issues due to a disinterest in politics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thoughts, comments, feedback

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  2. Huh? Ur question isn’t logical. Every persons opinion is different this threads just gonna cause a rush of political nonsense that’s gonna get us nowhere further in our life’s. Have you ever met him or have you just read the articles and watched the news? Cause we all know how full of shit the news is. Just like them recording the white kid staring at the Indian protestor and only giving one side of the story. He can be a hard worker when it comes to finances. That’s about all I can say without causing anarchy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hi there, thanks for your feedback! I am here to ask this question to see if president trump, in the eyes of his constituents, is a good fit for our the USA.

4. #4 PizzaAndPasta, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    Hi I have never met the president and I don’t know he is good or bad so I asked my friends at the pot forum to help me base my decision.

5. That's not the question you asked in the poll.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 Sypha, Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    https://thispersondoesnotexist.com

Generates fake faces everytime u refresh the page..

Based on A.I it generates faces of ppl that never existed or ever will exist..

• Like Like x 4
  7. They will all be registered voters come 2020 and vote for the babbling idiot:blink:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I don't understand the question. The position is elected not "earned".
    Can you give examples of how previous presidents earned the position of POTUS?

9. You Know
    Like Obama did, with all those years of hard work in Office before he was The Chosen One

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. We don't allow threads in Politics where the opening post contributes nothing to the thread, so I'm closing this.

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.