Do you think this is wrong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by asiantoker, Jul 24, 2006.

1. So at the restaurant i used to work at, there was always a bunch of old people that came into

it, because the town that it was in had lotttts of them. So anyways, i always used to think of

these people as stoner hating old grumpy people, until i got to know them. Turns out, most

of them smoked weed, and they were pros too. Some of them i even sold to, when i used to

deal, and it was kinda weird, smoking and selling to old people, do any of you blades out

there think that what i did was wrong?

Note: the oldest person ive smoked with was about 79 or something :D

2. Hell no man. Think about how hard it would be as a 79 year old to find weed. You are/were doing them a service! :D

3. yea man i jump on every chance i get to smoke with older people.

you did nothing wrong

just get real high with them and have them tell you some stories from when they were kids. I love it because things were SO different like 60 years ago, and we dont realize it until we hear stories.

4. i think its awesome that old farts around now still smoke! you was definately doin them a favor.

5. Alot of old people are jst old and crazy, but alot of them have lived interesting lives youll never know what kind of cool things they could have done.

I wouldn't ask old people about weed cause Id be too worried theyll call the cops on me, you know old people can't stay in their own business.

6. i'd find it fun to smoke with an old person, the stories they must have, but sellin to em's nothing bad, just because they're old doesn't mean anything different from me doin it, besides, they have arthritus and stuff, you were doin em a deed

7. If you were selling to very young childern it would be wrong... but at 50+ I'm sure these people would know what their dealing with... I dont see a problem with it more like a privilage.

8. Stoner old people are awesome! They have so much life experience so they make pretty good conversation when your blazed out of your skull.

9. wrong?????????????? think about it. alot of them probably sit around all day with sore joints and muscles thinking "wheres that boy with our weed, we need to get loooow." have them tell you storys from the 60's or something man. damn your lucky

10. I'm 42 years old and thank you Asian on behalf of the "old folks". My options for getting weed are so limited... smoking unites us all :)

11. I smoke with my grandpa every weekend, and hes my dealer.

12. no mannn that was a good thing i think...helpin the old ppl so they dont gotta go and get hookups off of even worse more dangerous ppl....like to the old ppl they are i dunno....