Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this is worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Puffit, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Hey guy's. I got a Ps3 I am trying to give away for bud. Someone told me they would give me a quarter for it. I thought that was a rip off!

Don't you think a Ps3 with cables and controller is worth a half ounce or ounce?

Thanks! :smoke:

2. Wow, dont sell it. Get money other ways and play PS3 baked, duhhhh

3. I play xbox 360. I think its better. I don't ever play the Ps3 so I might as well get rid of it for bud. Haha :smoke:

4. Worth at least an ounce to me at least

5. So how much can you buy a used PS3 for? Then you figure how much weed that buys and that is how much to ask for.

But I agree, keep it. It's not costing you anything. You don't even have to pay to play online. What happens in 6 months when a buddy wants you to play online and you have cash for a quarter but that isn't enough to buy a PS3?

6. Well if you have a 360.....SELL THAT MOTHAFUCKEN PS3!

Half ounce +

7. Depends which model you have. Old fat one or new slim one. You won't get a good deal trading or selling it to anyone really. Its worth it for blu ray alone. Its the only blu ray player I got.

8. (Half O's go for 200 where I live)
    Definitely worth a Half O, it'll be hard to get an O for it though.

9. Sell it online... then you have cash that you can choose to buy weed with or just have cash.

10. you'd get more weed by selling it and using the cash than trying to trade it straight for bud. just throw it up on ebay

11. Dude don't sell your ps3 for bud.... But if your gonna sell it anyway, you should get at least 1 ounce of Dank weed for it.

12. i would want at least a half of nugs for my ps3. thats equivalent to like 200 bucks

13. An ounce of dank. Maybe you could get more if you sold your games along with it

14. Sell your PS3 on craigslist and take the money you get from it and then buy bud. Never just sell the console for bud. You could get way more on CL if it's in decent condition. I got a 160GB PS3 Slim brand new in the box for $150. But I talked him down from $225. He was probably a desperate dude like you...

15. This guys who keep saying a used PS# is worth a OZ are all crack addicts.

At Wal Mart you can buy a brand new PS3 for $249.
    At Games Stop you can buy a Refurbished PS3 for $209 and that is rebuilt with a warranty.

So how much used? Maybe it's worth $150 bucks used. So if you can get me Dank for $150 a OZ I will drive out and take as much as you got.

Be realistic guys, He is wanting to trade something which means the guy who has what he Wants is the one who will get the best day. So I would guess that to trade the PS3 it would be worth $100-$135 in trade value. So figure out how much weed you can get for that much money.

It's like everyone took their stupid Toke before answering this post. The dude needs to see that he will be getting screwed when he looks at the value in smoke he gets compared to the value of the dollars he spent to buy the PS3. Go Pawn it and buy what you need then go get it back if money is that short. You will get screwed about the same either way but will still own the PS3.