Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this is excessive smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UKsamUK, Apr 26, 2011.

1. #1 UKsamUK, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Basically I am quite a regular smoker, every day after work I'll be high from when I get in to when I go to bed, unless I go out that is. I also smoke for a good proportion of the weekend depending on what I'm doing. So basically, most of my free time is spent high unless with friends.

It's probably important to mention it isn't affecting my job, quite the opposite, I used to be an average employee, since I started smoking I've shot up to number 1 employee in the business out of 80, I am not sure why! I have a good social life and the weed isn't affecting it, so do you reckon this is excessive or okay? Weed isn't my life and doesn't revolve round it, I consider it a mere bonus, when I've had serious problems in life many a time I've found solutions for them while high, and it helps my insomnia a great deal, to the point it affects me maybe 10% of what it did before. It's a great tool to have in life if used properly I think.

Anyway, I'm exceptionally high and rambling on, so yeah.
    :smoke:

2. If you're happy with your life and it's going well, then I don't think it's excessive.

I feel like the definition of "excess" is up to you.

3. u basically answered your own question. if it isnt effecting anything negatively then do it up

4. I'd say it's okay as long as all of your paycheck isn't going into weed. Like an 1/8 would be considered way too much on my salary since I only make like $200 a week. But if you're raking in alot and weed isn't taking up more than like 15% of your check then you're good.

5. nuff said.

6. op is so high he can't even realize he answered his own question. haa

7. If it is effecting your personal life and responsibilities, meaning you're neglecting your own life or your responsibilities to smoke, it's too much.

If not, it doesn't matter. If you have nothing to do for a few days, there would be nothing wrong with smoking and being high the whole time, provided you're smart enough to deal with the downfall.

8. Yeah I just realised, oh dear :D

But alright, thanks for the posts :smoke:

9. I personally don't think it seems to be a problem for you. I don't think it can be excessive if your happy with your life, your not spending all of your money on bud, and if you can stop smoking if you need to.

10. I wake up. I go to work. I work for 8 hours. I come home. I vape for 6-7 hours. I go to sleep. I repeat. On the weekends I might go out with friends (sober), but otherwise its just taking out the work portion and filling that in with more weed.

If anything, that would be excessive smoking, but considering I have no inclination nor anything else to be doing, it fits my current lifestyle.

11. If weed doesnt negatively effect your life, smoke as much as you want.

12. If you have to ask the question, the answer is yes.