Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do YOU think this is a ripoff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rabeezy, Dec 15, 2009.

1. My friend said he's getting 2g's of local dank for $60 but it's coming straight from the grower in a very nearby town. I, on the other hand am getting 1/8th of dank for $60 from a different person and have repeatedly told him he's getting ripped off and should never pay that price for 2gs, but he just wont listen! What's your opinions GC, ripoff or fair deal?

2. If it's comin from the grower I'd think it'd be a lot cheaper. It all sounds fishy if you ask me. Ripped off hard.

3. I always pay $60+ an 1/8, and when I read what your buddy pays I cringed.

4. yeah its a rip. if its straight from the grower it should be cheaper.

5. Rip off.

1/8th for $60 of dank is a good deal. $40 for 2g? Rip off, especially when you can get 3.5 of dank for $60 instead.

6. oh fuck ya i usually get an eighth of homegrown super dank shtuff for like 40-50 dolla

7. yeah rip off....you should buy 2gs for like 30-35 he's getting ripped off...show him this thread lol

8. Yeah, that's definitely a rip-off, but I'm just saying the same thing the first 5 people said haha. but that should only be about $40.

9. if it's actually straight from the grower, it should be cheaper.

think about it, the only reason the price gets higher is because of the supply chain of middle men that separates you from the grower.