Do you think this Hydro system will work?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by _Mako_, Jan 20, 2010.

1. My roommate wants to buy a house which means I may be able to start growing soon, so I've been thinking a lot about setups. I thought of a system to mix the water of all 4 (or more) bubble buckets so the nutes are the same throughout, and would also keep the water level even for all of them. My theory is that if the pump were run on low, it would fill the second bucket which once the water raised to where the tube opening is would runoff to the next tank, and the water will runoff from that one to the next one, and so on until back at the pump bucket. I'm pretty sure it will work, what do you guys think?
    [​IMG]

2. Well it will work im sure but your taking a chance in flooding each plant until it reachs the end. you want your water to stay 1 inch below the net pot at all times(expect for when starting roots)
    A better and cheaper way would be to connect the buckets at the bottom and have a res bucket that you keep at your set spot. then you dont need the pump as much just to circulate.
    I hope this helps!:D

3. i had somrething similar but used a rez and control bucket.

gravity feed is always the best option.