Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think this guy needs weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WEEirDo, Jul 27, 2009.

1. #1 WEEirDo, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LoC9KUVtI]YouTube - Emo nerd smashes his room[/ame]

Fast forward to 1:58

This needs to be the a part of legalization. Be like "This is what happens when you never use weed **Smash walls and monitors**".

2. it fairly obvious...yes. and lots of it. or anger management classes. or a padded cell. or some friends.

3. He should probably not play DDR either. Seriously who plays DDR on a keyboard and gets so frustrated that they destroy their room over it

4. that dumbass.

1st of all; who plays ddr on their computer let alone with their hands...
    2nd. why get mad because you can't find a spot for your hand..wtf.

that guy is dumb.

he get's a shikai; not worth my bankai.

5. No he needs to get anger management.

6. Holy shit if I was that kids parents id beat the shit out of him.

7. this guy need a damn blunt
    hurry, get me a qp of sour d

8. he put his head thru the wall lol

9. Hilarious. He probably doesn't have any friends to smoke him up lol.

10. i think everyone needs to smoke weed~

11. does anyone else detect the irony of this statement?

12. I think that kid is fuckin crazy.
    I think that without weed he is fucking crazy, and with weed he would be... fucking crazy. Just like how weed doesnt make people stupid, but if your stupid and you smoke weed, you were probably stupid to begin with.

13. lol
    so verrrrry verrrrrry true

14. I dont know, if that kid tried to play that game while stoned i think his skills would falter and more holes would appear

15. that used to be me

16. he needs to learn self control, and some "disciprin."

if he were as dedicated to finding social trends (making friends, etc.), or anything constructive, he'd be much happier.

he needs to get off /b/, and find a night club to socialize

17. I would prescibe this poor fellow a fat ounce of some dankity chron.