Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think they'll sell me this bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushkidz420, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I'm looking to buy a bong from a gas station i'm 18 but on the front of the store it says under "19 no tobacco" do you still think they'll still sell it to me even though im not 19? I live in NJ btw.

2. Whip out your cash and id. If he says no whip out your dick and tell him to blow you because that is ridiculous.

3. Um...how would we know? Sorry, but what do you want someone to tell you?

Go try. The worst that can happen is that they'll refuse to sell it to you. It's not like they'd call the cops or anything for you trying to buy something that isn't itself illegal.

4. i was wondering like if he'd cut me a break or something like if they usually do that. and i dont want to go all the way there and come back empty handed.

5. Have confidence, like you know you can buy it.

6. if you are a happy go lucky person i would try, but whats the worst that could happen he/she could say no. But your talking about smoking paraphernalia so they probably will deny you so i myself wouldnt try.

7. When I was 17 I bought pipes at places. I just told em I was 17. And 18 in 3 months, and they were cool with it. A bong is definitely bigger, but you never know. Wouldn't hurt to try.

8. Ask someone to buy it for you. Your must know someone who can buy it for you...

9. Try it. Think about the WORST possible scenario:

"Hey can I buy this."
    "WOAH WOAH BUDDY LEMME C SUM EYE DEE"
    "Uh, don't have one."
    "THEN NO YOU CAN'T BUY IT."
    "Oh. That sucks but ok. I'ma go give my money to the other shop down the street that doesn't give a fuck. Later."

10. Yeah, I understand...but still, how would we know? I'm not trying to be an ass...but we don't run the gas station ;)

11. i was just asking for ur opinion to see most likely what would happen.

12. Just make sure you say water pipe :D people don't like the word bong much.

13. Go for it what's the worst that could possibly happen?

14. [quote name='"KiefSensei"']Just make sure you say water pipe :D people don't like the word bong much.[/quote]

I said water pipe when I first bought mine and the lady was like "You mean a BONG?"...she said it like I was retarded lol.

15. LOL fucking perfect voice-to-text asian shop owner

16. Better to sound stupid than get thrown out ;)

17. [quote name='"yoregan"']

I said water pipe when I first bought mine and the lady was like "You mean a BONG?"...she said it like I was retarded lol.[/quote]

Haha I said bong at my lhs and the guy was like "ohhh, these WATER PIPES?"
    not mad, just emphasizing it and looking at me all funny. I was baked and just like -.- yeah those water pipes

18. Haha, nice. I think many shops do that sort of thing.

If I'm in doubt of what I should call something without implying something illegal, I usually just point and let them use the term first :cool:

19. first thing you do act like you fuckin own the place
    second thing you do is tell the guy u want to buy this piece point at it
    give money take piece
    walk out

* will help if ur the only person in the store*