Do you think the Queen is gonna die?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RawStoner, Mar 7, 2013.

1. http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/03/world/europe/britain-queen-elizabeth

Queen Elizabeth II hospitalized for stomach bug

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II was hospitalized Sunday after experiencing symptoms of gastroenteritis that had already sidelined her weekend plans, Buckingham Palace announced.
    The 86-year-old monarch was taken to King Edward VII's Hospital in London "as a precautionary measure" and is expected to stay for two days, said a palace spokesman, speaking with customary anonymity.
    "She is otherwise in good spirits and good health," the spokesman said.
    Five things to know about gastroenteritis
    Gastroenteritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines. Though commonly known as "stomach flu," it is not caused by the influenza virus, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Queen Elizabeth II hospitalized
    [​IMG]

Mark Saunders discusses Queen's illness
    Elizabeth already had canceled a planned trip to Wales on Saturday after exhibiting symptoms of the illness, Buckingham Palace said. All official engagements this week will be postponed or canceled.

Queen Elizabeth II is Illuminati SCUM and a Reptilian

2. Inb4shegetshospitalizedagainafterbeingtreatedbyanincompetentBigPharma-approveddoctor

3. you got a source for that or are we just going off the info from this weekend you posted lol

4. The Queen is gonna die

5. Who cares, she's a bitch.

6. I wouldn't be too happy if she did, but then again I might be biased consider where I live :/

She's not so bad for an old hag.

7. If I lived in England I would have been all for dragging these mother fuckers out in the streets and stringing them up by their intestines when they payed for a royal wedding with tax payer dollars.

I'm really surprised it didn't happen actually. Fuck any member of the royal family. They have everything and deserve nothing. They have never worked for anything they have and they have everything.

Treat these people like Mussolini was treated.

8. I am from the UK. The Queen is a cunt. That is all.

9. She shits all over Charles, that's for sure.

10. Phillip will die before the queen.

11. Man, There should be no royal family..end of. fucking pathetic

12. [​IMG]

LOOK HOW FUCKING CUTE SHE IS

13. God save the queen

14. Off with her head!

15. She looks evil as fuck to me >.>

16. Hahaha literally sat laughin like a girl at that haha perked me up a bit lol

17. #19 MsDbird, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    Dude, we pay anywhere between £1-£1.49 (dependant on your income bracket) towards the Royal family per -year-. Not exactly breaking the bank right? Furthermore they bring in an absolute fuckton of tourism money, far more than they cost.

I understand if you're an American, our monachry and your government have been at odds before right? ;) But trust me when I say it's better for Britain to have a Monarch. And personaly I can deal with one fiddy a year, especially as our ecomony is balls deep in shit right now and any source of national income is welcome.

Besides, no Royal family means no Kate Middleton, and dat shit aint cool.

18. everybody dies eventually. that broad is old as fuck so yeah she probably gonna buy the farm soon.