do you think people are too sensitive or you are just a born asshole?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by suplove, Jul 15, 2013.

1. the thing is people automatically expect me to have some kinda sweet girly personality but im the exact opposite of that. it's not that i'm always mad, but i'm just not as giggly and enthusiastic and shit which makes it seem like i don't want to be there. i barely have any girl friends because i just don't want to deal w their drama and easy-to-resolve-but-make-it-complicated boy problems. i've had so much girls hate me in highschoool because i was apparently too mean. i have about two close girl friends, but mostly guys and no i have never slept with any of them. i've dropped so many people out of my life and never regretted it. sometimes i feel like i don't care about anyone but myself.

do you think we sold our soul to weed to suck the empathy out of some of us

2. #2 sai, Jul 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2013

yo i feel the exact same way as you haha.

i can be sweet and feminine at times, but usually i'm a rational, no-bullshit type of person. many women tend to let their emotions take control of them, but i'm pretty emotionally detached. i have a couple of close women friends (whom i love), and a circle of guy friends--and they're completely platonic too. don't think about them romantically/sexually and have never hooked up with them. and they aren't total squares either, they all have game and hook up with girls on the reg. just not me. ;P i don't date in the friend group. i already learned the hard way haha.

ultimately i do feel like people are too sensitive. haha. just smoke some weed and take a chill pill :smoke:

3. Heh, you remind me of someone.  

People are only sensitive if they feel like a loss has been inflicted upon them for whatever action has taken place, it's unrewarding and could considerably be questioned as a naivety.  

4. Oh..I'm a born asshole.  I'm the kinda guy that laughs and has a problem not making a joke at a funeral.  I can laugh at anyone or thing on the planet so people think I'm a jerk-off.  I just think if you take life too seriously you'll die unhappy. 

yessssss. i belong somewhere! haha i'm the same way. 26 years old and been this way my whole life lol. i'm actually pretty damn enthusiastic and quite girly...but in like the 5 year old girl kind of way lol. in that respect, i'm pretty fucking simple and matter-of-fact. i was actually having a conversation about this with one of my boys the other day. 10 years and he still says i should've been born with a dick lol but you know what i've learned??? fuck em. bitches will be bitches. TGFW - thank goodness for weed!

6. people are way too sensitive, at least from my perspective. i make jokes about horrible stuff almost every day, and people that have overheard me have literally tried to lecture me about how horrible i am.

glad i found a group of friends that's a s fucked-up as i am :)

7. Ice Cube - Do ya thang

this should put society in a perspective.

8. I don't know I can say some dickish off the wall shit, but most of the time I'm joking, some people simply have different sense of humor.

9. Damn man. :p  I can totally feel with this thread because I catch myself feeling this way time to time. In the end its all about doing what makes you happy and giving time to people who can make you happy. You can't get back time once you've used it.

10. i used to always catch myself thinking something is funny in my head, but acting sad or quiet, because everyone else was. now i just laugh, people aren't too sensitive, rather they pretend to be sensitive because of other people...who are also pretending to be sensitive. rules in life not to be an asshole, never make jokes about: animal cruelty, people born with handicaps, and death (for the most part), everything else is fair game. 

11. people are way too sensitive it sucks when people who arent even retarded or gay get offended if i say retarded or gay obviously im not specifically referring to homosexuals or mentally disabled chill the fuck out man.

12. I think society in general has become a bunch of politically correct, materialistic, free loading pussies.

Take the George Zimmerman case, skinny jeans, or the new rolling stone cover fir example.

Bet I already offended someone. Oh well. Born an asshole.

:-D

13. Born asshole, and a queen bitch.
    Guns, weed, swords, tattoos and games. None are meant to be for women, apparently. I have more balls than some guys I know, it seems. :laughing:

14. Thats what the fuck Im talkin bout! Gotta love a chick with balls.!!!! :-D

15. #15 baurman, Jul 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
    born sensitive, life turns them into assholes. it's a part of recycling.  asshole fucks over nice girl, turns into bitch  fucks over nice guy

[​IMG]

16. Most of my friends are guys too I have a few close girl friends too but none of us are girly in the traditional sense of the word, I mean we love our fashion and make up and everything but when it comes to all that emotional bullshit we just don't do it, obviously there are times were we have girly chats about feelings and shit but everyone has to do that every now and then
    the guys often tell we think like men, and that they wish their girlfriends could have some of our rationale 
     most other girls don't really like us too much and we don't like them because the way the act is just so fucking annoying, 
    same goes for Over emotional men I mean seriously stop trying to tell me about your feelings I couldn't give two fucks and acting like a pussy is a major turn off
    I've been called a heartless bitch a few times but I'd rather be heartless than one else of those girls that cries over every little thing 
    So yeah I probably am a bit of an asshole but most people are way to sensitive

17. People are just too damn sensitive, but I will say if your so full of yourself that you are a total buzzkill and cant let your guards down and have a good time then I probably wouldn't want to be around you either.

18. I want to marry you.

19. I love you.