Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think Michael Jacksons death could have been avoided with Medical Marijuana?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by KushKidd, Aug 22, 2009.

1. I think so.He took anesthesia to sleep,if he avoided that and used a good indica strain,i think he would be able to sleep.And for other pains i also think marijuana would of helped him greatly.Its sad that he never thought about using marijuana.Your thoughts?

2. Nope. That dude was on so many pharmaceuticals, and apparently had been on them for YEARS. It was an inevitability.

Also, I think we've had this very thread before.

3. Good memory WildWill.....even the strongest of weed couldn't have helped him out. Long live the King.......

4. Man i knew i should have searched first.
    Well i guess no one will wanna discuss it now either.
    If they wouldn't post in a thread created by a guy with 437 posts,they won't post in mine haha.

5. LOL probably.....I'll give you my quick opinion though

Michael Jackson was one bugged out character. He had mental issues (insecurity, issues regarding self perception,etc....) that I believe would not have been helped by MMJ. Add in things like insomia and the fact that he lived a life that 99.9% of people on this earth have never lived and I think the answer is obvious.

No, it wouldn't have helped him because in a case like his, the only that can help you are....

1.God, or whoever you believe in
    2.Family, or those close to you that can make a difference
    3.Yourself

With the exception of #1, the rest failed him. It was no secret he was on HEAVY medication that most people don't take and won't take. Just a fucked up situation overall....

6. Yeah your probably right.Oh well...hopefully more people will resort to MMJ instead of medications in the future.

7. I donno dude, seems like a 1/4 of some killa is better than 40 xanax's a day. He had built up such a tolerence from having unlimited access to pharma's, maybe some smoke would have helped:confused:

8. While I don't really have an opinion on whether or not he could've been helped by it, it is a very interesting thought. It never occured to me that some of his problems (except in milder forms) are commonly helped with MMJ.

9. if he smoked weed he wouldnt have been bone skinny and it would have ruined his *cough* looks

10. i dont care m.j fucked little boys that shits not cool:(

11. was that ever proven? i thought he just liked having little boys company riding "rides" at this themepark? :wave:

he shoulda hit the vape..

12. I heard the boy came out after MJ's death to say the whole molestation thing was a lie.

13. Michael Jackson?!?! Who know's how long he's been dead already....

14. I heard through the grapevine that they give Medical Michael Jackson to little boys for their medical conditions. Don't quote me on that, though.

15. I dont think MMJ would of solved or helped any of his problems.

he has been in music and entertainment sense he was 5yrs old.
    He was so messed up in the head. that not even the strongest of drugs. and MMJ would of helped him.
    The pills he was taking wear giving him all his problems. but In any way if he would have stopped taking the pills he would of had withdrawals and probably would of died either way.

personaly I dont think he ever touched the kids. He never had a child hood. The kids just showed him how much he missed in life because of his music life. he just Liked the company of a young happy mind and life. And its the parents fault None the less for letting their kids sleep over in his neverland ranch. then say he raped them.

But Maybe MMJ could have helped with some of his sleeping. but probably not much else. He was very VERY VERY! mentaly ill.

REST IN PEACE THE KING OF POP!

16. Yes .. the right strain in the right amounts and he would have been sleeping like a baby.

Eaten .. not smoked.