Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you think it will be out of my system?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AKTHUNDERFACK, Nov 25, 2009.

1. im thinking about smoking some weed before thanksgiving so i can crush pounds of food. and also the before the ride down to my grandparents house. Ive smoked once 3 months ago.. so my tolerance and all that shaz should be gone.

140 lbs. very high metabolism and i will be taking niacin pills once a day and drinking plenty of water. do you think it will be out within a week? ill only be smoking 2 bowls. one tonight and one tomorrow morning.

fyi it will be mids no kush around these parts right now :[

2. It's always a risk smoking when you have an up and coming drug test. No1 can give you a positive 100% answer. Most likely you will be clean. But there is always that possibility you wont. Cant you wait an extra week?

3. lol... You're not smoking to get high, but smoking to get the munchies for thanksgiving dinner? That kills dude. I don't know if I could do dinner with all the in-laws, parents, and grandparents while I was high. Well I suppose it depends on how high.

About the DT I don't think I'd risk it just to be able to destroy a thanksgiving dinner. You can enjoy the food sober too lol....