Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think ill pass??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCudLife, May 9, 2011.

1. Today there was a family gathering at my cuzins house for mothers day. I told my cuzin to get me some dank because he always has the dankiest stuff. So he gives me the weed (3 grams) and I just chill there. Later I go to a couch where my sweater is and sit down. Some fucken way the bud falls out of my pocket. I go back to the room thinking the bud is still in my pocket. Then I go to my cuzins room and chill. Later all of our parents come into the room where we are all chilling and they pull out the bag and say who's weed is this?? We all say we don't know and they say there going to drug test us all. I'm 18 so I know i don't have to but I still live with my mom so I have to or else she will kick me out. I haven't smoked or come in contact with weed since April 15th when it was the last time I smoked. Do you think I'll pass a piss test?? Please no stupid answers. Thank you

2. ur probably good

3. Im sure if you look you can find plenty other posts with good tips for you.

4. You're fine.
    How tall are you? How much do you weigh? How often do you exercise? Drink fluids a lot?

5. It really depends. Where you a heavy smoker before? Body mass etc? No one can answer your question without these details.

Worst case scenario is you have to ask one of your clean buddies to piss in a cup for you.

6. did you smoke habitually before april 15th? if so, it may take longer than 20 or so days to get out

7. Depends on your weight and metabolism. You should exercise as much as possible until the DT. If you know the day you're going to be tested, drink as MUCH water as you can handle that day. It will help dilute your pee if there's any THC still in your body. Good luck! Be more careful with your stuff next time :smoke:

8. #8 TheCudLife, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I weigh 180 and I'm 6,1 and I jog for an hour every night and drink 1-2 bottles of water a day

9. Just fess up that it's your weed and take the beef like you should. Your parents have to find out eventually.

10. #10 TheCudLife, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But my parents think weed is some addictive drug that will fuck up your life.

11. don't tell your parents shit. just exercise and all that shit. lol at even thinking about telling, that would be a bad move

12. Telling my parents I smoke was one of the best decisions i've made. They'll respect you a hell of a lot more if you be straight with them then lie to their face. The chances are you'll get caught again and then what happens? Loose your parents respect because of something little like this?