Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do You Think Ill Pass My Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brobraah, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Ok, I posted this in the other thread but I dont think people check it that often. So sorry if this is against the rules or spamming. But, I am really freaking out right now! I am:

5'5
    155 lbs
    muscular with some pudge, I'd say 12-15% bodyfat. med metabolism
    I smoked less than a gram maybe every other week. Just a weekend smoker, varies tho sometimes i smoke twice a week.
    I smoked LAST on 4/18, took a drug test today 6/5.

My diet is not that good, drinking beer, college diet but still exercised. For the past 3 weeks however, I have been exercising and drinking alot of water since im home from college. I sweat alot too.

Drank 2 bottles of water the night before and a bottle the morning of the test. The test was my 2nd piss of the day.

I'm freaking out, do you think I passed? Test was sent to a lab.

2. Hahaha dude you're fine don't worry. Just be careful and if you know when you're being tested, smoke an amount that you believe will flush out of your system, look it up on google if you must, I'm not too sure about it because I don't get tested. You're alright though buddy.

:laughing:   Now go light up a bowl  :bongin:  A Blunt  :smoke:  Or something nice  :smoking:   :laughing:

3. Everyones too high

4. #5 Mike sr., Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    I believe you will have a good shot of passing, the only thing that may make you fail is if you worked out the day before and the day of the test this is neither recommended , it is very good to sweat but you must stop working out at least 3 days before your drug test because when you sweat your ex creating much higher levels in your urine to clean out.. You don't want to sweat the 3 days before this way the THC will stay deep in the fat tissue and will not go in your Blatter so you would be able to pass your drug test.. What I do I use the supreme Klean ultra Klean detox drink I stop smoking 2 day before my drug test and I pass every time and I get tested every month and I smoke daily I tried others in the past but this one has worked for me every time http://www.passthedrugtest.com they have a good deal also if you buy 2 get 1 free you can't go wrong ... Hope this info helped

5. So I took the test 6/5, it is now 6/17 and I still haven't gotten a bad news call. I'm gonna assume I passed.