Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you think i will be approved

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by thePotking, Jul 14, 2010.

1. ok so we plan to move to california soon an i wanna no if i will be accepted for a medicinal marijuana card
    i have severe adhd, an am being diagnosed for depression.

2. Get a copy of your medical records before you move. Keep a few pill bottles from your meds. Then all you will need is picture ID and the cash to get legal. Take them all in with you and you walk out legal!

Granny

3. Quoted for truth.

4. Lol? CA gives out MMJ cards for ADHD? I feel in most cases that wouldn't help at all lol. Yeah it will mellow out people but it had the opposite effect pills like adderall have, such as being able to focus ect...

5. Cannabis is very effective for treating ADHD in some patients. You do realize that most medical patients are not consuming in order to get very high, right? In most cases, just a bit of MMJ will do the trick...Whether it be smoked or vaped or cooked with.

For example, My older brother suffers from severe ADHD and Dyslexia, but all it takes is a slight buzz in order to be able to focus (and form words, for that matter) like a champ.

6. Hockey, may I help you with your education about medical cannabis? See the "MMJ Studies" Link in my sig? Click it and READ! ADD/ADHD is the very first section. Cannabis is an amazing medicinal herb, you really need to know more about it!

Granny

7. Good luck on the card, but also try St. John's Wort in tea form. Helped me with depression. Some studies suggest its as effective as Prozac

8. Yes. You will be approved. Just keep in mind that they don't make any money unless they give you a doctor's recommendation.