Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think I am taking the concept of 4:20 too far?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thereeferist, Jan 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My wife is a pothead just like I am but she says I am taking 4:20 too far because I set up my life so I can be smoking or vaping pot at 3:20, 3:22, 4:20 4:22. 5:20, 5:22, 6:20 and 6:22, I call it being 4:20 compliant across the time zones. I know I need to not freak out so much when I end missing one of the times because that is just the way she goes. The way she fucking goes. And the 22s are because a friend had a Facebook meme a few years ago that said something like if you miss 4:20 don't worry about it just get high at 4:22 because four twenty-two is four twenty too. And while I know this was a joke Facebook meme I now feel like I need to get at 22 too. Now that I'm thinking about it I better add 9:20 and 9:22 to my list so I can be Alaska and Hawaii compliant.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Yes

What do you do when you miss a :20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I am usually fairly bothered by it and I try to make up for it by getting high at the A.M. 20s the next day which is a real pain in the ass when it's 3 or 4:20 I have to "make up for" by getting high twice on the 20s the next day/

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. yea

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes

• Like Like x 1
  6. Requiring yourself to smoke from 3:20-6:22 every day over 4 separate occasions is excessive

• Like Like x 1
  7. I agree and I told my wife last year that I would work on not being so obsessed with it and I really did try to work on it in 2019 but I ended up adding 3,5, and 6 and now 9:20 and 9:22 too so I can be Alaska and Hawaii compliant as well. I'm fucked.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lol u got issues if you need to smoke every 420 possible.. why does it matter what time you smoke?? You should be smoking because you want to not because of some bs time thing lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ^^^

10. I smoke at 2:40 IDFA.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thats a bit of an OCD

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I agree but I'm a numbers guy so it is hard to not obsess over it. Probably the biggest hazard of being an engineer type.

13. You are that organized after your first smoke session, respect!

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. And I just realized that Alaska has two time zones so I will be adding 7:20 and 7:22 to the list so I can be fully Alaska compliant.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Might as well stay up 24 hours a day so you don’t miss one across the globe!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Have you ever seen the back of a dollar bill, while high mannnnnnn?????

• Funny Funny x 3
  18. Most of the globe is water though and I don't have to be 4:20 compliant where there are only fish as fish don't get high. I'm not sure why I'm only compliant on US time zones but I have to put my foot down somewhere damn it!

19. holy fuck yes. Way overboard. Dial it back about 80%

• Like Like x 2
  20. To be honest it sounds like you lead a pretty boring life....or just simply haven't grown up yet

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.