Do you think dating a minor is wrong?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Talking Dog, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 The Talking Dog, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    I'm 23, she's 17 (18 in 2 months) and we have a pretty good relationship.
    Besides her not being able to tell her parents about me and going to high school she's pretty normal. She gorgeous, has a car, job, and an above average IQ. My friends which are my age all like her and she comes to parties with us and whoops ass at beer pong.

So what if its against the law? Many states age of consent is lower than 18 and so long as both people are caring and consenting the age restriction seems like an abstract measurement of maturity. Plus the 5 year difference isn't all that abnormal when you look at it through a historical perspective and relating it to other cultures who don't have the same taboos for this kind of relationship.

Are we good together or is this trouble waiting to happen and I'm in over my head?

2. Trouble until 2 months then your good man.

3. if you really like her then why not , but lay a little low till she turns 18 just to make sure

4. Sorry but I think its really weird and creepy. Its not the age difference, its the stage of life you guys are in. Dont you feel weird dating a high school senior? Im sorry but that is embarrassing... Not to mention in my experience the only ones dating young ass girls like that are people that cant get mature women their own age.

5. Yeah, what's 5 years 18 - 13. :eek:

Are you prepared to take her to the prom? She may say she doesn't care about it, then the next thing you know she regrets not going. She may be cool, but buddies is where it should stay. :smoke:

6. Cant sip whiskey gotta drink it u gotta hank it

7. We're far past the buddy stage and I have no plans on taking her to her senior prom. My mom asked me the same question. I just can't see myself going to prom.

8. [​IMG]

cosby seems to love it, I say do it.

9. She doesn't look, dress, or act like a "young ass girl" and is pretty responsible. I could get a girl my age, though my dating history is pretty screwed up. I'm not a socially inept creeper, we actually like each other and 2 months should stop that.

It's better being with someone who cares about you then being foreveralone.

10. 4 years is kind of a lot for the low age in my opinion but as long as you don't dip your chip until she is 18 I don't see a problem with it.

11. to late :p

12. :hide:

13. got a pedo in da house!!!

14. Doesn't matter. The way I see it age can only effect maturity so much. There are the few in high school who, for whatever reason, have matured mentally faster than the others. As long as you like her and you can tell that she is mature enough for you it's all good.

15. I don't want to be a judgmental asshole but don't you think it'd be better to shoot for someone your own age? I know if I was 23 there'd be no way in hell I'd go for a little high school girl

16. I would suggest that you guys keep it platonic for 2 months. It won't kill either of you, and it may keep you out of trouble if her parents find out! (It is one thing to find out your daughter is just dating an "older" young man who has enough self-control NOT to jump into bed with her while she is a minor, :cool: and totally another, finding out that she is, and with a college-aged guy! :eek: )

After the two months pass, well, I was born in 1947, and the hubby was born in 1941! ;)

Granny :wave:

17. "if im 25 and the girl im dating is 18, you know in society that might look bad"
    "hey, as long as its consensual"
    "yeah, i think its consensual"

pineapple express

18. This is true. I was a retard in high school so maybe our maturity levels are more equal then are age level.

I've had a few relationships with girls older then me. They were emotional draining and all around horrible. Not because of age but because they were vicious.

19. Are you cumming inside of her already?

If you are you're a fucked soldier. When you cum in her you get a feeling of attachment.

Seriously bro

20. #20 The Talking Dog, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012

I like that. Sadly It's to late for that but it was her idea
    " Strong if I can, but I am only a man" - Sublime

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.