Do you think alcohol should be illegal

Discussion in 'General' started by Joshipooo, Oct 4, 2013.

1. And weed should? I know most will say yes but really alcohol has gotten so many people killed and hurt people and weed hasn't done anything, weird!

Peace

2. prohibition is the real problem

3. Alcohol raped my mother, and killed my father.

4. it's called prohibition and it didn't work.

5. I think that all drugs should be legalized, as long as people are educated honestly to make their own decision on them.

6. No... I don't think any drug should be illegal. 

7. Yep. The concept of locking someone up for what they do with their own bodies is ridiculous.

I kind of hate how a lot of stoners are hypocritical about this. Prohibition of any other drug (alcohol and tobacco included) is no better than prohibition of marijuana. Or more effective.

8. Just say no!

To prohibition.

9. I like being drunk. Everything just needs to be legal.

10. If guinness becomes illegal. Op ill be coming for your head

11. It's just as stupid to make alcohol illegal as it is to make weed, or any other drug illegal. It does no good, and wastes lots of money, time, and puts a lot of good people away.

12. No, the world should be modeled after the wild west.

13. you don't fuck with the nectar of the gods

14. I'm getting drunk right now, and I conclude, this shall not be illegal.

15. Totes bro! While we are at it, let's make anger and depression illegal too! I mean those two things kill more people than anything. Why stop there? Let's make automobiles illegal. Let's give everyone that eats fast food the death sentence! Let's make every form of fire, religion, and culture illegal! Yeah let's make everything that might have killed someone directly or indirectly illegal yeah!

16. would be pointless

17. I don't believe in legislating what people can put in their bodies.

18. Nah dog I love gettin turnt up.

19. #20 Kush Ambitionz, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    For all the shit it causes, yes it should but that would be a waste of money and resources to enforce it 

But I'm just biased cuz weed is all I need  :smoke: