Do you tell people?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by devilzlettuce, Dec 1, 2011.

1. I think a couple of my friends know I go to forums, but they do too. It's not like we have a sit down and each talk about threads on the different forums we go to..

2. Yeah well I didn't check every post that she wrote, but I assume you would be able to get bud shots or maybe even grow shots from most of the members here.

Idk I'm paranoid I wouldn't be wanting for my girlfriend to talk about any schtuff :p

3. Nah. I don't want anyone to know my internet identity. I mean there's so much shit I say in anonymity that I may have kept secret in real life, especially after over 6 years of using internet forums. I don't want that shit to be known. :smoke:

4. Fuck no, I will never post any sort of pictures either...

5. 2 of my friends know im on GC cause one buys shit from here a lot and the other.. he's just always around when im on GC at my friends house so ya he knows what it is too. I dont think my other friends would even care im on this lol.

6. [quote name='"DAVlD"']one dude knows cause he was on my laptop when he was over my house and was like what's this website?

"GC dude haha just a site about pot"

he thought he was sick looked around and we never talked about it again.

i'm not going to lie to anyone about it but i sure as hell ain't using it as a pickup line lol[/quote]

Using it as a pickup line eh....
    Hey baby, have you seen my rep bar on grasscity? ;)

7. Nah no one I personally know me know I have a account on here they know I go on here thoguh cause I text them about some stuff on here mainly atuff in the legalize section like the burger king thing. The main reason I don't tell them my account name is cause I post some depressing stuff sometimes lol and I'd rather not hear from friends about how they found out I have OCD and anxiety problems from Grasscity, idc about the rest though cause they know all the other stuff about me.

8. a few of my friends know because ive shown em macros of my buds before, but none of my friends are as tech savvy as i or even interested in going ona forum

9. No one cause no one cares and I don't really care to tell people the weird shit I do on the internet

10. Yeah yep mhmm this

11. my buddy knows im on GC and that I donated 10$ to the website. He thinks its neat.

He read one of my threads once cause i was showing him some responses on it and he commented on my post count and rep.. o_O

I tried to play it off..I was like nah i'm not on that much some people have like 20,000 posts.

12. I really only talk about GC with my dealer and my aunt. But
    I keep my user name a secret.