do you take baths?

Discussion in 'General' started by ghostonvacation, Dec 2, 2012.

1. soaking in the tub, taking a bath, relaxing in a small pool of your own oils. do you do it? I feel like people assiciate it with being a child, or something that is child like. I'll admit I have not taken a bath in years...

2. I used to take baths all the time but I'm not really into it anymore. But it can be relaxing with a joint and a glass of wine and some music.

3. I haven't took a bath in a loooooong time

4. I smoked a couple bong hits of dank and ran a really fucking hot bath and I swear I was so high and the water being so hot I felt like I was about to hallucinate. I had my eyes closed, or half closed, and I sat in there for like thirty minutes. And I'm a man. Baths are very underrated.

5. Showers only

6. ^^^:smoking:

Ain't nothin wrong with a relaxing bath now and then. Would prefer chilling in a hot-tub, but...

7. I took a bath a few weeks ago while smoking a blunt. Just wanted to see how g it was, pretty g.

8. no sometimes i sit in the shower tho cus im lazy

9. I have a jacuzzi and I'm in that shit all the time.

I do like to relax in a bath, though. I don't care if it's girly or childish. That shit relaxes me.

10. I...

dont have that option :(

11. i take a bath at least once a week. its relaxing with a glass wine of wine or brew

12. I havnt tried to take a bath since me and my girlfriend did it.. and that just resulted in a shower after fucking in the bath lol

13. Best thing ever xD

14. I would love to take the occasional bath, but I'm way too tall to fit in a tub.

15. People hate on baths but they're awesome to relax in, especially when ur baked!

16. I had no choice when I bought this Craftsman style house. It was built in 1922 and the bathroom had a claw foot tub in there -cast iron...weighs about 400 lbs.! It can hold a lot of water. Once we got the hot water situation dialed in, this baby is like a therapeutic pool. And I agree that smoking and then getting in a super-hot bath can be...almost....psychedelic!

17. I think it's kinda gross your just sitting in your own filth lol that's why I prefer showers

18. I might if I had a decent bathtub, but mine is too small and I don't like it when my knees get cold. :p

19. I haven't taken a bath in months. I was taking a dance class and I was sore as fuck so Id take them then. I don't really like taking them because you're just sitting in your own bodily oils, so I don't feel clean after. So every bath either begins or ends in a shower...

I'm actually going to take a bath tonight though, without weed, sadly :(

20. Yes, with bubbles, candles, in the dark with a spliff and some music.
    You know I haven't done that for a while gonna do it this sunday :smoke: