Do you swllow?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KevinDwane, Jan 5, 2013.

1. To simply give some explanation and clarity here from a guy's perspective, it's all about the attitude.

Honestly, there's not much I won't to do to or for a woman to please her. If she likes it, I'm doing it. And I feel that my woman should be able to dedicate herself with the same level of passion and genuine concern to please me as I do her.

Now, if a man truly does not care one way or the other if she spits or swallows, then fine. Do whatever. But if he has a preference, then you should look to oblige, especially if he's willing to do anything to please you.

I do enjoy it when a woman can accept it, but for me personally, the pleasure is more about the sucking after I cum than before. For many men, there is nothing more pleasurable than literally being sucked off. However, if a woman pulls away either before ejaculation or immediately afterwards for whatever reason, it usually means there will be little or no pleasure given after orgasm.

And ladies, if you really want to know what that feels like, well, just imagine as you're reaching the throes of your own climax if he suddenly pulled out, or stopped licking you. Needless to say, that monster orgasm you were looking forward to would be stopped short. And yeah, you would probably be irritated about it.

I also feel that girls who will not or cannot even spit it out are very immature when it comes to sex. I know that many girls may get offended with that remark, but it's very true. Sex is awesome, but it can also be downright disgusting. But that cums (heh) with the territory. A woman will accept this. A girl will not. As I said before, it's all about the attitude.

2. i chose "other". i always used to swallow. my most recent ex's cum was soooooo bitter and it just made me fucking gag. he wanted to cum on me and i got on board with that so i wouldnt have to taste his disgusting cum. ugh, it was truly awful. but i did still swallow when he didnt cum on me. but i hated it.
    any other guy though i dont have any problems. it's not like cum ever tastes good but i have no problem swallowing it unless it tastes absolutely horrible! yuck, gag :(

3. swallow it and if necessary mouthwash later. gotta take one for the team sometimes

4. Well said tokinITguy. Girls need to read and reread and re-re-reread that post.

5. I think that it's a little harsh to say that women who don't swallow are immature. If I don't want to swallow, I don't think there should be any repercussions from that.

6. Swallow.. I only spit if it taste REALLY REALLY bad.

7. Swallow.

Dont all men. :confused_2:

8. yup I swallow

9. Id say no, after ive came all i care about is smoking some weed and laying down.

if a girl swallows though, its a bonus point because its not for fun, its to make the guy happy. shows you care.... in a fucked up way :devious:

10. I think it's disrespectful not to.

11. disrespect would be spitting it in his face, or punching him in the balls after.

swallowing or not, guy just got his dick sucked; hes pretty fucking happy. lol

12. ^^^Lol naw they should just be fucking grateful their dick is in my mouth at all :cool:

13. Heard. hahaha

14. Gotta take the load. Worship the cock, his pleasure your primary focus. At that moment, the reason your here on Earth. A bonding between you and him. One does not break the bond early.

15. A lot of guys don't know that their diet affects the flavor of their jizz, same for girls and orgasm pussy juice (idk what the term is right now.) My guy eats junk food all the time, high sodium foods and soda. His cum tastes really bad, like I can't stand it. I'll finish, but I'll spit it out in a nearby cup. He on the other hand, can't get enough of my flavor. I eat fruits and veggies basically everyday and I never drink soda.

Something for the fellas to think about if you want girls to swallow. Pineapple really helps with the flavor too.

16. we get it, you like dicks.

tell him only way he getting dome is to stop eating like a fat ass and eat pineapples all day lol.

17. Im just saying, if you are going to blow someone dont do it half assed.

18. Spitters are quitters.

Nah, I don't really care if a girl spits or swallows and I don't find it particularly hotter if she downs all of my man-gravy. I've already blown a load, life is good.

I'm allergic to pineapple :(

19. bannana's work too.

20. i swallow.... like what am i supposed to do go run to the bathroom real quick and spit it in the toilet??