Do you swllow?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by KevinDwane, Jan 5, 2013.

1. I thought more people did but when I started asking around, I began to re-evaluate my assumptions. So the question is: Do you swallow or spit?

Personally, I've always swallowed. I thought it was the "proper" thing to do from when I first started fooling around. Besides, sperm has protein and all in it, so I take that as a biological nudge. After my friends and I had a drunken girls night and got to talking, it made me think.

How about you?

2. Im a dude. I dont do that shit. Weird thread

3. [quote name='"MCMHH"']Im a dude. I dont do that shit. Weird thread[/quote]

Lol. Same here. Op has a weird name for a female.

4. Hahahha, Wtf is this

5. I gargle with it

6. Yeah I swallow. Its easier than holding it in my mouth and then getting up to spit it out.

7. this thread delivers ;D

8. I spit.

On her.

If she doesn't swallow.

9. Haven't you ever heard the phrase "spitters are quitters"?

10. I swallow if I'm in the mood. Not every man gets the satisfaction of all of the awesome things that I am willing to do in the bedroom.

11. I feel obligated to swallow since they're my bfs. But I would spit with one ex. I didn't like the taste of his cum. I could swallow my bfs cum all day though. I love the taste of him :devious:

And I could have swore op was a man. I thought op made a thread about toys and his wife... I could be wrong I suppose.

12. I always swallow. I love everything about my man, and his seed is no exception.

13. http://forum.grasscity.com/sex-love-relationships/1152997-best-g-spot-vibe.html

You mean that one haha? Also "they" posted in my dick biting thread saying they don't like it. Confusing. Maybe OP is a married bisexual man? Or a troll. Because they said they had a girls night. Hmm. Troll.

14. Yup lol that's the one. I knew I wasn't trippin. Op could be bisexual, but since he's married to a woman Id assume he wasn't having a girls night talking about swallowing cum... very weird. Definately a troll.

15. Yet you felt the need to post that... Lol! :laughing:

16. i don't see why it would matter if a chick spit or swallowed. if i already came, i don't get any satisfaction out of her going the extra step

17. I eat a lot of vagina. I slurp that soup :)

18. ^ this :D I've been with the same man the last four years, and if he slurps my juices then I'm gonna suck him dry and swallow every drop of his cum. :yummy:Besides who wants to walk around with a mouth full of cum looking for somewhere to spit?

19. You're the first person I've ever heard say that. It's something I've wondered in my head for a long time. I swallow but I wonder why it honestly matters to guys when they've already came...