Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you still worry about your eyes being red?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GT2RS, Nov 13, 2011.

1. For a while now I've just stopped caring if people can tell I'm high. If people ask why my eyes are red I just say allergies/contact problems. I don't dress like a stoner or anything but I go to a lot of places stoned. Used to I'd always want eye drops and cologne if I was going anywhere high, now I couldn't care less. Once you realize no matter where you are, no one can do anything to you for BEING high. You could wear weed cologne if you wanted and the only thing that might happen is a cop could pat you down(not even sure if he could do that). Just don't carry the good stuff on ya. But yeah just wondering how seriously people worry about their eyes being red in public and whatnot.:smoke:

2. i honestly never really cared. just kinda awkward to me sometimes.

3. People will just look at you funny and that's about it

4. i think when i first started smoking, that was when my eyes REALLY got red. that deep, looks-like-someone-just-stabbed-my-eyeball-with-a-fork red that can't be mistaken for anything besides being really high. now, they just get slightly pink. sometimes i wish they would get as red as they used to, cause it was kinda cool. but now, i go everywhere high, too, and i couldn't give a fuck less. and even if someone notices, you just get that nod of knowledge and appreciation, and you're on your way.

5. What at this point I worried about my soul being red ....my eyes been glowing. Like mike tomlin's after half time.....

6. I have really bad allergies, so I always have a excuse.

7. Nah I don't mind that shit at all, everyone knows lol.
    But I still keep Rohto with me at all times cause I love that fresh little rush

8. Ha no I don't care anymore :)

9. i never worried about my eyes being read. i bought some visine one time, only used it like twice ended up just squirting it at people lol.

edit:1000th post :bongin:

10. Yea I don't care anymore. I smoke so much that my eyes are red even when I'm not high. Hell, last night me and my friend smoked then cut through the mall to get back to our car and everyone we passed was like "dayummm those bulls smell like straight tree". We didn't care because there's nothing anyone can do about me being high

11. lol What? My eyes are red? I've been too damn stoned to even notice...

12. I don't look or care what color my eyes are... Too fucking plastered to think of it man.

13. Me and you... we're on a level.

14. I don't give a fuck about my eyes being red anymore. Nobody says anything at school.

15. Fuck grasscity blow big dick , homo admin PLEASE DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT!

16. also, my eyes are a really bright blue, so often people will comment on how blue they are and totally miss the fact that they're red :D

17. I didn't even know you could have red eyes. Mine are blue

18. if you want your account deleted you will have to pm RMJL.

and how bout not being a dick about it.

19. Hahahahaha, classic.

20. Nope, people have gotten used to seeing me with only red eyes.