Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you spit?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Stonedasshit, Nov 17, 2009.

1. So, while ripping blunts, or after any good sized rip through the bong I cant' help but spit...

Ever since I've become aware that swallowing that resin caused a disease, its as if my body doesn't let a single bit go down, unless I swallow it.... And it doesn't taste pleasant either so I hope you guys know what I'm referring to

Anyone else do this? or am I just a weirdo health freak

2. When i hit a bong i dont feel the need to spit, but when i use my pipe hell yes. Everytime.

3. I'm a dipper so spitting is in my nature anyway.

Yes, I spit when smoking weed or cigarettes.

4. Swallow, it will make it a much more enjoyable experience for your bong.

5. Fuuuuuck. It started when I started smoking cigs. But now it's just a habit and I do it all the time.

6. It depends... I used to spit all the time when I would smoke cigs, but I don't touch those anymore so that doesn't matter anyhow. When I taste resin I'll do the same thing though, shits nasty.

Also I'll spit alot when someone before me nig lips the blunt or rolls it like a panting dog and I get their spit all on my lips. That's fuckin gross and I'll spit right away and wipe my mouth.

As far as bongs and shit I always have water or ice in them so idk how you'd get a bunch of resin in your mouth from that... smokin a bowl that hasn't been cleaned in awhile always forces me to spit though. One time I saw my buddy take a big hit from his piece, and there was brown resin all over his teeth and lips and it was literally drippin out the piece. Nastyyyyyyy.

7. Never felt the need to spit....if anything I like the way my bud tastes:hello:

8. I spit all the time unless I'm smoking in a car. Man, when I smoke weed outside, I get the craziest spits ever. Like, wheredafuck does all this saliva come from?! :confused:

9. If I am outside, and I have a bunch of shit in my throat, I spit like a camel (Second camel refference today).

I used to when I was a kid though, I though I looked cool. But now its just disturbing, especially infront of girls you are trying to woo.

10. What disease does swallowing resin cause?

11. SPS (Small Penis Syndrome)

12. When i take a fat rip from a pipe i always have a HUGE wad of spit after:)

13. when i first started toking i whould always spit while smoking. After tokeing for a bit i noticed i stoped beacuse i was used to weed. So i noticed that most "noobs" spit just for the simple fact that there not use to ganja just yet.

14. I spit pretty much anytime I sesh, assuming I'm outside or have somewhere appropriate to do so.

15. i usually cant spit after smokin cause i get wicked bad cotton mouth but i always do when i get some ash in my mouth

16. nah i never spit, its socially unacceptable and makes you look like a feral

17. Cottonmouth usually makes it difficult to spit, no?

18. iono i guess it would make sense that you wouldn't have much saliva with cottonmouth...but i am ALWAYS spitting after a sesh. but yeah having some cold water always helps that, oh and of course some gum.

19. I spit a lot regardless. For some reason I produce a lot of saliva so I tend to spit a lot if I'm outside.

20. Im the same way. Pipes always make me spit A LOT. like seriously a cup every hit