Do you smoke whats left over in the vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Weedology, Jan 19, 2014.

1. [quote name="venomflipz" post="19368149" timestamp="1390133766"]No offense but that's really disgusting lol. You had me sick in the first sentance with the "I just ate my vaped nug". Total power to you if you get high from it but if it was vaped right... there would be no THC left in the nug to get you high ;)[/quote]theres nothing disgusting about ingesting vaped herb. Im sure you have eaten worse things without realizing it ;) If it was "vaped right" there still will be thc present unless your combusting. I have been high for the longest duration simply from doing what you say is disgusting. Over 8 hours and it was awesome

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nope. Have never vaped before. Just what I read on here. 

3. I have tried that and it doesn't taste to bad, and within an hour you get lifted depending on how much you used.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [quote name="Incognito" post="19365973" timestamp="1390095990"]Heard eating it is better.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]When you make like firecrackers with it do you just treat it like fresh herb? Do you think you need to use more?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="itwistpearls" post="19366992" timestamp="1390108061"]I just ate my vaped nug the other day while snowboarding and got high as fuck... We split 4g's worth and he was legit too high too ride... I would have been but I prefer riding high, best thing to do is to put it in something with a lot of fat(from what I've heard, idk the science behind it) like a peanut butter sandwich... We put 2g's each in those f'real milkshakes from quickcheck and got pretty high , i smoke everyday and it still seemed to work very well, my friend hadn't smoke in 2 weeks and said he felt like he was floating so id recommend that ... Much better than smoking it. Save it for when you have to be discreet and put it on a peanut butter/Nutella sandwich at lunch or something Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Haha this is Awesome! I love riding high too man. And about the eating it did u have to wait like a week wen you put the vaped weed in the fat? I know when you put fresh weed in like cooking oil or any fat you have to wait like a week for it to extract the thc.Did u wait wen u did is my question or can you just take it strait out of your vape put it in a pbj sandwich and eat it?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="Mrmrmrmr" post="19373853" timestamp="1390225614"]theres nothing disgusting about ingesting vaped herb. Im sure you have eaten worse things without realizing it ;) If it was "vaped right" there still will be thc present unless your combusting. I have been high for the longest duration simply from doing what you say is disgusting. Over 8 hours and it was awesome[/quote]When you eat the vaped herb can you just take it right out of your vape and put it in a pbj sandwich and eat it? Or do you have to let it sit or something?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="The Fat Kid" post="19376779" timestamp="1390264774"]Haha this is Awesome! I love riding high too man. And about the eating it did u have to wait like a week wen you put the vaped weed in the fat? I know when you put fresh weed in like cooking oil or any fat you have to wait like a week for it to extract the thc.Did u wait wen u did is my question or can you just take it strait out of your vape put it in a pbj sandwich and eat it?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] you can just eat it, no waiting involved.. I had saved mine for like a week and had it in a bag then just dumped it in my smoothie and drank it on the way to the mountain ... Hit me right when I got outta the car Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Aha thank god im not the only one!

9. Ive been collecting AVB until i get a sizable amount to try my hand at edibles  :unsure: but with the rate im collecting it seems to be a while until ill collect (i prefer combusting) So i read Storm Crow's article, would ingesting the AVB in a PB/Nutella sandwich give the same delayed effect at edibles do? 

10. So I can put the vaped weed in a sandwhich like a peanut butter sandwhich and it will get me high? No need to bake anything, no need microwave, nothing? Just mix with the peanut butter, spread on sandwhich and eat?

11. Screw eating it. Hash is where its really at.

12. bumping this

13. [quote name="rodgersizsik" post="19387096" timestamp="1390421753"]So I can put the vaped weed in a sandwhich like a peanut butter sandwhich and it will get me high? No need to bake anything, no need microwave, nothing? Just mix with the peanut butter, spread on sandwhich and eat?[/quote]Yes.

14. Vaping works well, although there is small hints of smoke. Vape+smoke.

Totally not true. If it's vaped well, you almost everything off the surface. Shit dries on the inside that can't come out because it's now dried out.

Don't smoke your vaped weed. No matter how stressed out it looks, follow the directions to make cooking oil and use it for edibles. You'll get superfuckedup.

Anyone who says edibles don't work for them either doesn't know how to make edibles, or is eating edibles made by someone who doesn't know how to make the oil properly. Follow the directions, don't cut corners, and your vaped weed can live anew as a brownie, cookie, even a poor little firecracker!

16. Properly vaped bud should do a good enough job to where it's all vaped with nothing beneficial left. Just my opinion, I say if you like something or whatever works for a person than go for it lol :)

17. Being disgusting and getting high are 2 different things. I was very nice about it and didn't insult anyone with what I said. I just prefer to take a few hits of nice tasting NL x C99 and get high over eating vaped herb (which would require much more vaped herb to be used). If I am ingesting, I personally like using fresh unused bud. No insults or such coming from this end.

18. Not many people I know prefer to use a oz of vaporized bud leftovers to cook. Yes you can with enough vaped stuff cook up a batch of brownies but there is a point to where it's such a overwhelming taste per size edible that I choose to to take part in.

No one said edibles don't work, of coarse if you make them correct with whatever recipe you prefer it'll get you messed up. Amsterdam made me figure that out 7 years ago hah. IMO I think people who are specially new to cooking with ganga shouldn't start with vaped bud as it's very easy to get sick.

Have a fantastic day.

19. #40 daneel olivaw, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    make some coconut oil and cook whatever you want

i should add this is one of the most efficient ways to make edibles