Do you smoke whats left over in the vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Weedology, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Its brownish black and was wondering if you put it in a joint and smoke it or what? ThanksSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #3 eyec0n, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    I have. Don't recommend it. Go for it if you feel the need.

Not sure how it would do in a joint but i've packed a bowl with vaped weed.

3. Heard eating it is better.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="Incognito" post="19365973" timestamp="1390095990"]Heard eating it is better.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] i did as well. Not sure what to do. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="eyec0n" post="19365970" timestamp="1390095983"]I have. Don't recommend it. Go for it if you feel the need.Not sure how it would do in a joint but i've packed a bowl with vaped weed.[/quote]Did you feel anything from itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Idk man. I don't remember it being worth it.

7. #8 450outlaw, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Don't do it! it gave me a horrible head ache and it will stain your pipe/bong with the bad taste for awhile. What I do is vape my weed twice, seems to work well.

8. [quote name="450outlaw" post="19366066" timestamp="1390097218"]Don't do it! it gave me a horrible head ache and it will stain your pipe/bong with the bad taste for awhile. What I do is vape my weed twice, seems to work well.[/quote]Well cleaning it isnt a problemSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Try for yourself then, I too wouldn't recommend it though it doesn't taste anything like weed.

10. Just put it in a sandwich with Nutella or something.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="Incognito" post="19366125" timestamp="1390097955"]Just put it in a sandwich with Nutella or something.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Have you tried this? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I save it and smoke it later, using a pipe. It gives a really good, although different, type of high. It's a 2 for 1 special.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I just ate my vaped nug the other day while snowboarding and got high as fuck... We split 4g's worth and he was legit too high too ride... I would have been but I prefer riding high, best thing to do is to put it in something with a lot of fat(from what I've heard, idk the science behind it) like a peanut butter sandwich... We put 2g's each in those f'real milkshakes from quickcheck and got pretty high , i smoke everyday and it still seemed to work very well, my friend hadn't smoke in 2 weeks and said he felt like he was floating so id recommend that ... Much better than smoking it. Save it for when you have to be discreet and put it on a peanut butter/Nutella sandwich at lunch or something Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

No offense but that's really disgusting lol. You had me sick in the first sentance with the "I just ate my vaped nug". Total power to you if you get high from it but if it was vaped right... there would be no THC left in the nug to get you high ;)

15. I smoke it occasionally when I'm running low and it isnt the worst, definitely a different high though

16. Make ediblesSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="venomflipz" post="19368149" timestamp="1390133766"]No offense but that's really disgusting lol. You had me sick in the first sentance with the "I just ate my vaped nug". Total power to you if you get high from it but if it was vaped right... there would be no THC left in the nug to get you high ;)[/quote]That's not entirely accruate my friend, properly vaped bud will still get you high, you can even straight up eat it.....but i wouldn't lolSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Make firecrackers with it. I do it with mine just use more than you would if you were going to use nonvaped weed. Works wellSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app