Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you smoke weed everyday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by strongblackman, Feb 24, 2009.

1. and do you think you are dumber because of it I smoke weed everday for coming up on a year now and before that I smoked once a week today I smoked a blunt and a joint what about you

2. NO I do not feel dumber, I actualy think if more people did this it might unite more people together.

3. I sure as hell try to!

4. I smoke a few bowls every day as of late.

Currently I go through an eighth every 10 days or so...if I could I'd blaze a quarter every 5 days or so...but I ain't got the money.

5. If i got the bud, i got the time :) when i dont i usaully just drink.

6. I smoke nearly everyday and I don't feel dumber, not in the slightest.

7. I smoke like 2.5 grams a day so If I was to pay for it I would say I smoke 70 dollars a week in bud

8. i smoke every day

9. Yes I too smoke everyday. Unless for some reason I can't.. no bud or w/e.

10. I would smoke all day everyday if I could, but I can't because I have shit to do. I'm talkin bout making money and fuckin bitches. Word is bomb PROTECT YOUR FUCKING NECK THIS IS REAL LIFE!!!!

11. i smoke every day but like i dont feel dumber but i feel that tolerance shit after like 4 yrs of blazing bomb bud

12. I smoke every day... roll up numerous spliffs throughout the day,

and seeing as how i'm studying for a Masters Degree, I don't think it's effected my intelligence,

granted I'm not gonna light up a blunt 20 minutes before class or a test,

peace,
    hippy

13. I smoke a few bowls a day usually, a bong rip every now and then too. I don't think I'm dumber for it at all, it just gives me another perspective on things.

14. I smoke multiple times everyday when I have the herb available, right now I'm in a dry spell though :[ It's pretty terrible

But sadly my I.Q. has dropped tremendously and my life has taken a toll for the worse from smoking the devil's grass. :rolleyes:

15. #15 DJchronic2, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    to answer the question,yes,ive smoked pot everyday for the last 3 1/2 years

16. I'd say miss about 3 days out of the month.
    Not too bad, and I'm smarter if anything. :D

17. nah, I don't smoke everyday.
    I had like a 3 week run where I smoked every day though.
    I decided that wasn't for me at this point in my life.
    when I get my own apartment though, this'll change.

18. Yes I smoke every day (about to start a tolerance break though), and no it does not make me feel dumber.

19. I have been but I'm going to stop and smoke weekends only (can't afford everyday). No it has not made me dumber, it has made me brighter :p

20. i try to smoke as much as i could. however, with my budget, it usually only computes to a gram a day.