Do you smoke Tobacco?

Discussion in 'General' started by fAKdded, Apr 26, 2005.

?

Do you smoke Tobacco ?

1. Yes, Im addicted to nicotine.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I quit.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Socially

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Personally, ive never wanted to start smoking Tobacco. I just dont see any positives. But how about you guys? When and why did you start? Do you see yourself quitting?

:eek:

2. Yeh, after i blaze with my boiz usually. But that's just cause usually one or two guys have smokes on em. I really don't see how people get addicted, just keep it to a minimum. after sex or weed lol.

3. Yes I love my ciggy's. For a while they got out of hand (me smoking them). But then I got sick for over a week and had a full pack sitting right beside but never smoked one. It was a test for myself, to see if I was truley addicted but I didn't smoke the whole time I was sick. But to answer your question yes I love ciggs, and they are nice after blazin jst to chill back have a smoke and talk.

4. Hell yeah. They are a perfect conversation starting time. Or just to sit back and enjoy the sunny world go by. Plus i always feel more blazed afterwards..

5. Im currently in the process of quitting. Coughing up a lung right now. I wonder why I only cough up this shit when I stop smoking.

6. yes and i started cause i feel higher smokin a cig after a pipe, wish i didnt start though

7. Dude i gotta give cigs a heads up i mean i was at a freinds house and i was trying to sleep he came in there lit up a cig and i was ready to go there awesome

8. i dont smoke tabacco but i smoke weed ....lol

9. I roll my own and a 40g pouch usually lasts me a week and a half or so.. although im not truely addicted.

10. Love my ciggies...I usually smoke both weed and smokes at the same time...take a puff from the J and pass it, smoke my ciggy...It actually gets you higher I find..

I love smoking on E, it feels sooo good but they dont last long:p

I need my smokes...Im addicted, I freely admit it.