Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke to be high or to be relaxed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater333, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Just wondering who here smokes to be high, or smokes to relax, or both?:p

2. I like to be high. Really high

3. If you mean high as in "psychedellic experience", yes, relaxation is the point.

I guess i'd call being high having smoked too much.

4. I smoke so I get high so I can relax more efficiently :)

5. i smoke to get fucked up. i love when you're just so fucked up everything just feels so good. getting high is the shit.

6. self reflection is one of the main reasons, was anyways now i'm good, mainly music, music is amazing high it's like you can literally feel the emotions the music gives off instead of just thinking about them
    nawmsayn?

7. Depends on my mood.

8. I smoke for the flavor. The high is just an extra yaknow?

sarcasm

9. Being high relaxes me.

10. i smoke to clear my mind and feel high

11. i get high to relax when i'm alone. However when i go to a party i get fucked up with my friends.

12. both.. stresss relief too :bongin:

13. if i wanna relax ill smoke a lil if i wanna have a great time ill smoke a lot :bongin:
    usually i like to have a great time:hello:

14. this.

15. I dont ever want to lash out at my family for stupid little things and I've had anger issues and depression long before I started to toke so I use it to relax, chill and calm my nerves.

16. I like to get uber baked.

But I also like the feeling of just being relaxed.

So both.

17. same here man. ive been saying 'i need my medicine' since i was like 17....so 'bout 10 years now:smoke:

18. Cannabis keeps me cooled down too, coming from a family of rage-aholics I tend to get worked up over stupid things some times. So to answer the OP I typically toke to relax, keeps me mellow and levelheaded.

19. I like to get baked and watch a bit of Mystery Science my roommate likes to just relax