do you smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by paranormality, Mar 15, 2007.

1. most of my stoner buddies also smoke cigarettes, and when i got to college i fell into the trap as well, and now im a nicotine fiend like all the rest.

so, did it happen to you? and if so, what do you smoke? for me, its camel turkish royals all the way

ps: not condoning smoking cigs, i wish i didn't and my advice to anyone is to not even go as far as having one, because its all downhill from there.

2. i only enjoy cigs when i'm drunk. otherwise, no.

i do like gold n milds when i'm stoned though. but those are cigars.

3. I definitely do.
    Marlboro Reds
    Marlboro Smooths

4. no, whats the point? its pretty gross if you ask me, what with the bad breath/smell/teeth/finger stains/waste of money/health risks/etc.

5. ewww hell no. i usta smoke tho. i started at 14 yrs old cus i was "cool" for smoking and i quit at age 20. ive been smoke free for about 2 yrs now and i think its repulsive.

6. there is no point, and all the things you point out are valid. im definitely not proud of the fact that i smoke cigs, its lame as shit. but at the same time, i dont really want to quit.

7. I used to when I was offered in social situations.I never ended up feeling the need to buy them myself,but now I just don't smoke them at all.I'd rather smoke something that gets me high than get addicted to something that doesn't do a damn thing for me.

8. Roger that. Used to smoke on and off for a few years, but not anymore. I may have one or two a year, if even that.

9. Kamel Reds.

10. Nictoine got me when I was 15, and I loooooooooooooooooove cigarettes. Nothing like them. I mostly roll my own with either Bugler or some homegrown tobacco. But I deliver pizza and shouldn't really be smoking in the car, so I figure it'd be even worse if I got caught smoking a rolled (I cone them out, they look like joints) so when I work I smoke the royals or kamel reds. Sometimes when I go out drinking I bring camel wide menthols.

11. im sadly addicted to cigarettes, smoke kool milds

12. God no. To me tobacco is on the same level as crack. I will never touch it. I have tried smoking them in the past and I just felt really sick. Im straight weed except for the occasional x or shrooms if I decide I want to try them

13. None of my friends smoke cigarettes, we like weed more. Also, it's a pretty unhealthy and expensive habit.

14. Nicotine makes me ill, everytime, no matter how little I smoke, so they arn't for me.

15. damn ive been smoking for 3 years, not very long, but i smoke about a pack a day...and i dont have any leftAHHH!

my sister is going to paris in like 2 hours(boarding plane)
    and she said she would get me some parisian ciggerettes which i hope will kick some ass

16. Acctually we get better cigarettes in America. In europe they do better rolling tobacco but the smokes aren't as good. And they only get the 2 basic types of camels, which pissed me off because they're closer to turkey.

17. I started smoking when I was 16, all my friends smoke and thats probably why I do. the smoke really doesnt bother me I actually enjoy to relax and take a smoke and cigs also make my high better but yeah im probably going to quit soon though

18. i remember in europe i smoked fortunas, a buddy had them over in spain and i loved them, or else i would usually smoke wests or just go with camels or something

was a bummer cause it was darm hard to find a good menthol over there(what i prefer for some odd reason), and could really only find marlboro menthols or some other ones i didnt care for at all

19. never felt the need to. couldnt see my self smokin cigs, im not really fond of them. smoke bud:smoking:

20. i started at 18 b/c i knew it it intesified my highs a lil bit after a blunt or bowl, also b/c i could buy them legally. now ive been smoking for 2 years, im 20 now. sometimes i need a cig, other times im feel dusgusted by them. but i atleast have one a day =*(