Do you smoke cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lithium, Dec 27, 2002.

?

Do you smoke cigs?

1. All the time, man!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Only after a few hits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Very rarely

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nope, never!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Alright, does anyone here smoke cigs? (yes, tobacco, you knucklehead)

2. i hate that shit. smells skanky and is just an all around nasty habit. i dont believe any of the shit on those (un)truth(ful) commercials but i still think its pretty gross.

3. nope... don't smoke cigs. when i was younger i saw a pic of someone's lungs who smoked. every time i was offered i just got that image in my head and was like "HELL NO!"

by the way... those truth commercials do contain a lot of truth about tobacco...

4. I do.

But I don't like it though.

I'd be quite glad to see tobacco banned (never gonna happen though) because then I could quit :D

5. i smoke like less than a pack a week... usually about a joint a day. is that much? will it affect me severly? and is it a major turnoff?

i don't think i'm as addicted to it as i am just bored from time to time... helps me think too when i need to get work done.

6. Nope, never.

7. I don't either.

8. Nope, the only time I ever did was when I went to europe, and was getting trashed every night. Everyone smokes there, and while drunk off your ass you don't think about it. Once I got back I didn't even touch one though.

9. That's true relieF... if I'm doing homework or something and I can't think what to write, I have a cig and I can think straighter.

EDIT------> By the way..... is that you Norm?? With a different name?

10. Do smoking clove cigs count?

11. Clove cigs are like 10 times as worst. I heard everytime you smoke 1 it makes your lungs bleed.

12. I've never coughed up any blood.

13. I smoke and yes it IS a nasty habit. And it smelling… yup it STINKS! I have to smoke with the window open at all times, and I constantly spray the house so the smell can go out. I don't like my house or car to smell like crap.

Now about weed smoking. The shit smells just as bad when you are smoking some STINK ass Skunkified weed.

So… stop acting as if it's all good with smoking weed because

BOTH cigs AND weed smoke STINK!!!

BOTH are bad for your lungs!

Nuff said.

14. Yup. I smoke cigarettes and cigars. I love tobacco as much as most people in this site love weed.

15. a bowl of weed, followed by a bowl of some nice fine pipe tobacco sounds so fucking great right now.. Fuck it im goin to bed

16. just sometimes to cover the smell of weed (in places that need to be covered)

mmmmm actually, i started smokin´a lot in college, between classes, boring as hell. light up a cig, and doing a group homework or something.

actually, weed has made me left almost completely tobacco and alcohol.

17. mm... nope, i'm not norm, d9_thc... whos norm?

18. yeah...chew gum or pop some sunflower seeds in your mouth.

If I smoke more than a few a day, I go crazy thinking I'm addicted to nicotine. :eek:

19. Thanks for the info. But smoking weed is much better than the Government's shit. Smoked them for 24 or so years and quit 11 years ago. After nearly losing my life I started up again and started smoking Captain Black Sweets mmmmmm major stinky...hey lifes too short enjoy yourselves.

20. I smoke all the time....yes, it is a nasty habit and I wish I never started. But alas, I did. :(