Do you shave your pubes?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Zedstomper, Sep 19, 2013.

1. I used to until I turned like 16 lol, come to think about it, when I started smoking weed. But now it's just a fro down there  :devious: . Don't get me wrong I  :love:  a bald eagle omg but I just can't do it.

So two questions here: Do you shave/wax the pubes? Do you prefer your partner to be shaven waxed?

2. I trim my shit or it gets ferocious 

3. Yhu Ain't Got No Bitches Joe

4. I used to when I was with my ex. Now that my dick gets no action in not as attentive as I once was. I still do once a monthish or so. I'd rather trim them then shave but I don't have any trimmers

5. Yeah I do it once in a while so my dick looks bigger, but I havent been in a relationship in a while so I don't really give a fuck. But I did shave it before school started, think that's just something you gotta do.

6. Lol you said pubes.

7. who's joe

8. Trim. Fuck the stubbly growth.

9. Yeah I'm clean shaven, it's just cleaner and I like the way It looks

10. I always keep it bald. I prefer my men too as well. I won't give him head if his pubes are out of control.

11. Waxing is the only way to go! I like my men just trimmed though. 😉

12. I trim.
    If I know I'm going to be fooling around with someone the next day I will do some line work for lack of a better term. Take a razor and have the edges, and what not. 
    For a partner... I'd prefer trimmed. 
    Shaving can cause all kinds of razor burn, and stubble for people and no fun. 

13. Don't need to. I'm practically hairless.  

14. This new thing with "joe" is badass fck why r u so popular now joe?

15. I trim. If I shave I feel like a 12 year old..

16. Morning TED and GC!

Yup, I agree with TED, I trimmed as well. So it's looks like a week old beard. If I take everything I away, I don't feel as much manly as when I trim it. :p

17. #18 Weedity, Sep 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
    If I have a girlfriend, shaved.

If not, I get lazy. 

Freshly shaved today.  :D

18. Never get lazy! You never know when a girl just want to zip up your pants and give you head. And then you make sure she's stays down there and not fly away when she sees your pubes! :p

19. Always trimmed, I prefer a woman who's also trimmed. As long as its not totally out of control I can deal with it though.