Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you remember

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Engel Des Todes, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Your first blunt? I dontt :( but i remember my first smoke

2. Yeah, I remember mine. It was pretty chill.

3. Remembering my first blunt is like trying to remember what I ate April 11th, 2002.

So no, I don't recall.

4. I do not recall. But I remember ROLLING my first blunt :)

5. My first blunt was my first smoke, but it was a shitty blunt. One of my friends packed a black and mild with some mids and we chilled behind a building with it before meeting some girls. I got absolutely nothing at all, but my friend was geeked as hell. During dinner he just layed his head down on the table and tried to go to sleep. Turns out that the reason I didn't get high is because my Prozac prevented it. As soon as I stopped that I got high as a kite. Sorry for the rambling, and I'm not even stoned.

Off to smoke a bowl out of my new rasta spoon.:bongin:

6. first time i ever smoked was from a blunt. it was me, my cousin, and a few of his friends chillin in the woods by a brook with this sweet little waterfall. best day.

7. First time I smoked a blunt was the only time I've puked off weed.

8. First time I smoked a blunt was only like five months ago. I'm more of a glass guy myself, but they're cool from time to time.

9. First time I smoked a blunt was the first time I have ever passed out from smoking...but hey, a low tolerance, a few bong hits, and a mighty fine blunt can do that to you.

10. bump ^_^ i want more stories

11. My first blunt came maybe my third or fourth time smoking. Chillin with these three guys I kind of knew from school, but for some reason they invited over to one of the dudes place to smoke. Went over their, smoked a bowl or two, then one of them rolled this real nice 3g or so blunt. Passed it around while listening to Benny Benassi's "I Love My Sex" on full volume haha. It was a good introduction that's why I still remember it. :smoking:

12. Yea, I remember my first blunt. I thought it was kind of gross how the person rolling it licked it soo much, but figured I'd smoke it anyways. Smoked it between myself and the person that rolled it, got the highest I've ever been at that point (I've since gotten higher, but I was new to smoking) I love blunts!

13. I dont remember actually smoking it but I can say it wasprobably with my sister..

14. i remember mine... Me and a few others had a blunt wrap, went into this decently sized shed in his backyard with a couch inside it and baked it out... I didnt smoke much back then. I got so unbelievably high.. Forget what it feels like to be that high since ive smoked like erry day for a while.. but I havent smoked for a week cause i might get tested. not too sure but i find out may 1. if i do then ill be clean. If not, its a good long T break and you can be sure Ill be rolling up a fatty of some dank and getting BLASTEDDDDD

15. yup..
    rollin around the city wit my cuzzin and his girl, lookin 4 apt.s...
    smoked 2 blunts...
    was in dreamland 4 a couple hours, then passed out...
    shit was very dope though, had me n space...and looking at property...:smoking:

16. Haha I was 14. I got drunk as fuck with my big brother and his best freind...then went and picked up some really fancy shiny buds like id never seen before(the good shit hahaha) Then rolled a swisher sweet full of it and let me hit on it the whole time....I rember his buddy saying shit like "Yo your bro has never smoked nugs before has he? Haha he's gonna geek" No idea what they were talking about till it hit me like 50 bricks hahaha..

17. yes. I've never coughed so hard in my life.