Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you remember?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sneakers, Jun 5, 2007.

1. Do you remember buterballs?

Butterballs were a joint rolled as big as possible with unbroken bud. Drip melted wax all over the outside of the joint. Use a good roach clip or maybe even needle nose pliars to hold it with just like with a roach clip and light the whole thing on fire. Once it gets to blazing real good, blow it out and take nose hits off of it. The wax helps hold stuff together and smokes like crazy. Always fun at a party.

2. i don't like when weed goes in my nose.

3. No thanks.

-Mark.

4. ???? nose hits ????

WAX JOINTS?!?!?!

I am going to have to veto this proposition.

5. Do I remember that?? No I prolly wouldn't remember that. Wax burns pretty fuckin dirty.

I remember rollin up a 20g superblunt of half purp half BC Mango on 4/20. that shit was sikk.

6. Yah it did burn dirty, real dirty.

7. What the hell are you talking about?
    Smoking wax and unbroken buds with pliers sounds about as fun as a kick in the balls dude.

8. I dont really know how this helps you get high? Sounds like a complete waste of weed and life span.

9. Why would anyone want to smoke wax?? That's just gross.

Beyond that it sounds like a waste of cannabis and painful to boot.

10. Worst. Idea. Ever.

11. im just gonna add to the list of thats a stupid idea.

12. Same here!

13. wow, that just sounds fucking stupid! wax is probably so bad for you!

14. damn this guy just got shut down.

15. kinda lonely out on that bridge aint it.

Im with everyone else, nah, not with you.. Ill stick to regular J's tho thanks.

16. lol seriously DENIED

17. He's not asking you to do it, just if you heard of them. So don't get bent.

But no I've never heard of that concept

18. noo he asked if we remembered them, implying that a lot of people know about them.

no one has ever heard of this, and it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard promoted as a good idea besides cocaine.

19. Never heard of using candle wax. Most of that shit is Petroleum based... Definitely not good for the lungs. But I knew a grower who would make a cigar out of a cola stems and all soak it in honey oil and wrap it in a couple layers of fan leaves coated in the oil too.
    Any way .... I

think I'm gonna go do some knife hits of vasoline.... NOT