Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you remember April 20th and keep it holy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist, Apr 20, 2018.

1. By keeping it holy I mean being stoned from the time you get up to the time you go to bed. I do this on basically every other day of the year, but I get high all day on April 20th, too. I honestly do treat is as a holiday and do as little as possible so I have the entire day free to get stoned all day. I always have a couple edibles on 4/20 too, and I don't do that every day, more like once a week normally.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I know it's 420.... but I don't get stoned on 420 religiously I just smoke weed when I got some. I'm on a t break at the moment so I'm not smoking any today

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. I take 4:20 and April 20th very seriously. And at 4:20 on April 20th you can bet your ass I'll be hitting some shatter. I really don't fuck with tolerance breaks at this point.

4. It's 420 and I got nothing.

I don't harvest until next month. FML

• Like Like x 2
  5. And the good green is pricey these days. That is why I plan ahead. I never let April 20th fall upon me unaware.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Everyday is 4/20 for me. Only reason I keep track of 4/20 is sales at dispensary. Free joints, cheap wax, etc. I go spend a lil to get a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am a cheap bastard so I refuse to pay those kinds of prices unless I am down in San Diego or something.I've been growing my own for many years because paying hundreds of dollars for what I can easily grow at home seems like a waste to me.

8. #8 CBDBurner, Apr 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2018
    Same but there’s a few strains I’ll travel for. Train wreck, God’s gift, permafrost, a good high cbd strain. I’m pretty picky

• Like Like x 1
  9. I usually wait one hour before getting stoned in the morning. I need it for the thyroid pill to cut in- otherwise it is a "sleepy high" and that's not how I want to start the day! However, after 1 hour, YEP! All day long!

I'm at the dispensary (crowded!) so I can't light up, but I made brownies this morning, so I'm doing fine! (Have 2 in my purse for later). And when I get home, WE PARTY!

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  10. I don't really keep up with the calendar but I treat today as any other and wouldn't notice it was 420 if not for GC. It is a new holiday though, someday I might observe it.

• Like Like x 2