do you really think its all about the benjamins?

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Jan 1, 2012.

1. I really think it us we have evolve from scavengers to basically modern slavery. We work for other people who just live lavish life?

2. Other people work for me.

They live lavish lives.

3. [quote name='"BuffaloSoljah"']Other people work for me.

They live lavish lives.[/quote]

What hook it up my man!

4. Not at all, where a slave to money

5. yup a slave to the dollar . but hey hobo life is whats up too

6. all about the benjamins...but how you get there, is what counts.

7. Im not sayin I dont make $$$, I do what I gotta do. But where still a slave to the dollar..

8. [quote name='"Thai"']

Im not sayin I dont make $$$, I do what I gotta do. But where still a slave to the dollar..[/quote]

Eh. I'd rather have money exist and be able to have a fairly comfortable luxurious life than use the fucking barter system and trade chickens at the gas station lol.

People have always had to work hard to survive, and they always will, with or without money. It's not the Benjamin's fault, it's just life ;)

9. Money is an illusion. Those who seek wealth to fill their thirst for contentment will only live empty lives.

10. Those with greed, succeed
    Men with empathy only progress mentally

feels like my heart is jus tissue inside of me/ in this artificial society

11. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']Money is an illusion. Those who seek wealth to fill their thirst for contentment will only live empty lives.[/quote]

Not true. You can't really be content if you're starving lol. Money = necessary

12. People who want money to make them feel better will be disappointed. Money is necessary to an extent, thats true, but those who want money so they can "have everything" will only be disappointed, because money doesn't make you happy or solve all your problems.

13. [quote name='"JesusGotBaked"']Money is an illusion. Those who seek wealth to fill their thirst for contentment will only live empty lives.[/quote]

Word.

If anything, money causes more unhappiness than it does happiness.

14. the whole point is to eventually live lavishly. we all cant though. its a race, and only the fittest can have the true privilege.

15. I want nice things, and a nice home for my future family, and theres nothing wrong with that. There is something wrong, however, to believe that money itself will make a person happy. Having millions of dollars is supposed to make you feel good, I imagine it would at first, but then you realize there are more important things that money cant buy.

16. Money is necessary in our modern society, no question. we need it, so trying to renounce it is silly.

But the amount of money you possess does not correlate to how happy you are.\money isn't everything, but its definately important.

17. [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']Those with greed, succeed
    Men with empathy only progress mentally

feels like my heart is jus tissue inside of me/ in this artificial society[/quote]

YEah this sounds like my dad. He has a low income and is always tight on money but still gives and let's people borrow money like crazy. He has an alright car as well and i always tell him to get a new one and his like mine works why would u spend a bunch of money when i can get one for a fraction of a cost. And spend the money somewhere else

18. I hope hundreds of years from now we won't have this bullshit thing called currency and people will be able to devote themselves completely to the pursuit of knowledge and arts rather than wasting away their existences as slaves, looking forward only to the next weekend and eventually, retirement, where they begin to suffer the consequences of having worked themselves haggard all those years.

Understanding is free and it requires only one's devotion. That is what I pursue.

19. [quote name='"Canada x 420"']Money is necessary in our modern society, no question. we need it, so trying to renounce it is silly.

But the amount of money you possess does not correlate to how happy you are.\money isn't everything, but its definately important.[/quote]

Yeah I agree. But there's ppl out there working 2 jobs and they can't enjoy life and then you have greedy fucken companys making millions