Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you really have to be 18 to be a lighter or papers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheCoolest420, Oct 13, 2011.

1. I walked to the store just now long ass walk. Smoked 1.5 out of the bub before i left. And smoked two joints on the way there. So was high. I get to the store and as soon as i walk in the dickhead behind the counter like gets up and starts mugging at me. I say hi and just mugs at me. So i ignored him.

Took a super long time choosing my munchies. Just because i hate how he was like watching me the whole time. Like i'm gonna steal a fucking candy bar. I'm not 10.

So anyway then the douche bag wouldn't sell me any zigs. I didn't bring my ID because i have been going to this store for more then 8 years. Buying zigs there since i was like 13. And i have bought swishers off this same guy many times.

I felt like snatching his all his lighters and running. But i was high and i think the cops woulda caught me. My house is uphill.

2. Haha I have a liquor store like that by me. 21 now, and I been buying zigs off the same guy sense I was 18, he still takes my wallet, holds it up to his face and looks at if for 5 secs and gives it back every time.....

3. You have to be 18 to buy a lighter or papers.

You also have to be 18 to join this website!

Just saying ;]

4. Yea thanks:rolleyes:

5. But yea, that guy was being a douche if he was "muggin" you down.
    lmao

You shoulda stared him right in the eye, and said;

"WHAT? WHAT BITCH, YOU WANNA FIGHT?"

Then just slam down anything in the store and walk out.

6. not under 18 ;)

But yeah dude, around here it's a law but half the time they don't card for lighters, papers and stuff they do though

7. You have to be 19 here

8. Ya if you just stole all the lighters you'd be fucked the next time you came there since you come there so much

9. Lol yea if i robbed him i would obviously try to not go there.

10. In ordinary shops you cant even buy a match but in headshops yu can buy blunt wraps and shit.

11. Been carded for lighters before at a liquor store half a block from my house. I never bring my ID if I was just chillin at home before. I just grab 2$ or w/e. 70% of the time, I'm allowed to buy em. But sometimes the guy decides to be a douche bag n card me and I'm just like -__- and half to walk all the way back home n back again just to get my fuckin smoke on.

12. wtf u talkin bout

13. As far as i know you have to be 18, when i was 14 i always sweet talked the asian-owned place down the street for my highschool for papers that were "for my dad" and lighters that were "for bonfires"

Which is funny because have the time i rolled the joints on the sidewalk in front of the place xD

14. All the stores around here are like that with IDing but that guy was just being a dick.

15. lol i remember one time this cashier bitch wouldnt let me buy a pack of bic lighters when i wasnt 18. so i went around over to the self check and bought that shittt hahaha

16. Yeah when I turned 18 I became a paper

17. Depends where you go. Some clerks are real assholes and make 50 year old grandpas be carded. Others.. smaller ones, especially at night might make a joke about tobacco use, or marijuana and not card you. At least its that way here.

18. I became a paper under a paper sun

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cp_3NEWTzU]Traffic - Paper Sun - YouTube[/ame]

19. Wtf? I didn't know you had to be 18 to buy a lighter. o_O
    Damn bro...I'm smacked. Lmao but yeah, I never knew that. Learn something new everyday...

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSQ1akE2CcM]Traffic - Dear Mr. Fantasy - YouTube[/ame]