Do you put roaches in blunts ?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Zippoweed, Sep 30, 2010.

I've smoked spliffs with filters, I'd be astounded if it didn't filter out loads of THC.

2. What's great is..... i just broke up a bunch of roaches and rolled a blunt... and.....

Somebody just liked the last time i posted the same thing in this thread....

It filters out a bit of THC, but it's not really a noticeable amount, and it makes blunts and spliffs much more pleasant to smoke for me.

4. So, roach=filter these days? So what is the remainder that you save up for a super resin coated backup stash called?

But rolling a blunt, is just like rolling a joint, just a bit easier, bit slower burning, and a bit bigger... unless you want to cut it shorter. Oh and, screw that 'rillo business, get WRAPS, they taste/roll/burn/are better.
    A FILTER is nice, but if you smoke it down to the filter;
    1. You more than likely smoke a little cardboard.
    2. You have nothing to save and re-roll into a more potent blunt later.
    3. Unnecessary if you roll it right.

If I feel like the blunt is going to shit on me when I'm smoking it, I'll take a stem and fold in the excess paper/wrap on the inside down onto the weed and make a built it "filter"/flap covering the green and keeping it in.

5. i have never used a filter on my joints or blunts havent had any issue

6. They're called "tips". Roaches will confuse REAL weed smokers with this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1381084245.838487.jpg

7. Yeah I've never heard a filter called a roach lol

But I have a friend who puts filters in every blunt he rolls.. It hits a little harsher imo but a blunt is a blunt and I'll smoke it regardless

8. I have before but do not prefer it unless necessary..

9. #29 Packman420, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    OP what does having a baby have to do with putting down the bong and rolling up blunts instead ?? i know the joints i roll will burn just as long as anybodys blunt the roll.. congrats on the baby thoe ...P.S i refer a roach to a the last of a smoke joint and filter/crutch to the filter if being used to smoke