Do you pull out your balls when you piss ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HomeAllDayHerbz, Apr 25, 2012.

1. So , whenever I take a piss I pull out my dick and balls . I never even thought about it ..

But I asked 2 of my friends the other day and they said they just pull out their dick ..

So what's up ??

Am i just weird as fuck or what ?

haha , I'm high

2. #2 SwichOne, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    nah I pull out the boyz as well..

It easier just to pull down pajamas than to unbutton and rebutton the thing for your shaft to go through....lol

3. Where you high when you pulled your balls out?

4. I ususally just unzip my fly and pull my dick through. I'm stuck in a shirt and tie most of the time so it's a pain in the ass to tuck re adjust shirt everytime i have to piss. Balls are unnecessary for pissing so i usually leave them where they lie.

5. Well, You see OP.. My penis is long enough where I can pull it out and still have enough room to keep the boys comfy behind the jeans and boxers.

6. Depends on where i am and what kinda pants i am wearing.

Example woods= everythings coming out

school=everythings coming out

home=everthings probably already out

Damn Maybe i just dont give a fuck if people see me pull out my balls, my dicks already out for them to look at...

7. lol this thread is funny also. I just pull everything out and hope all goes well.

8. Bahahaha this thread.... :rolleyes:

9. Public restroom: just the shaft

Privacy of my bathroom: shorts at knees, airing my boys out, lettin em sway

10. When in doubt whip it out

11. I sag my pants all the time, though not as much as the inner city blacks (I'm tall and I have long legs, pulling them up all the way I look like Steve Urkel) and so I just pull my dick out of the top and piss it up. My dick's pretty long for a white boy.

12. I once had a boss ask me this, he had a joke that went with it, i was just to fuckin toasted to remember that lol

13. Your white, have some pride and wear a fuckin belt.:laughing:

14. i pull the right testicle out at monday, friday and saturday
    left one at tuesday and wedensday
    thursday i just wrap some ballskin around

dont piss at sundays

15. I'm always naked. ^_^

Nudist community ftw

16. this got moved to pandoras box lol

17. [quote name='"Flemian"']Well, You see OP.. My penis is long enough where I can pull it out and still have enough room to keep the boys comfy behind the jeans and boxers.[/quote]

LOL Big man pissin! Lol

18. The real question is, do you wipe while sitting or standing?

19. ^^^^ or how about about: do you ever sit down on the toilet for a piss only? Like a chick.....I have

20. I do wear a belt.

I just said I on purposely sag my pants because A). I'm tall and have long legs and I look like a super dork steve urkel when my pants are pulled up all the way and B). It's hard finding semi relaxed jeans in my size. It's either skinny jeans or big baggy jeans. No thank you, I'll keep my old pants, albeit a bit lower on my lower half.