Do you prefer working out or smoking weed before/after work?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbIsFuckinRad, Aug 7, 2013.

1. To be more specific, I used to smoke pot before work (I work at McDonalds) but now I prefer going to the gym before work, and relaxing with a few bowls or a joint after work. What's your take?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

2. I smoke in the shower almost every morning. I sometimes also smoke during my lunch break.  And always smoke after work during a daily hike.

3. your new system sounds better than the old. i dont work and i also dont work out (lol) but when i did work out i did it in the mornings because it put me in a really good mood for the rest of the day.

4. I start my job next week and i don't think i'm going to go to work high at all haha. I work better sober. And I like to smoke after a work out for sure its so fucking relaxing

5. After. Helps me eat and working out kills my high. Plus I don't enjoy working out high it usually doesn't help and only hurts my workout.

But that's just me I personally know a lot of people who work out high and love it.

6. I smoke before AND after I work out. 

This is what I do as well. I get in and out of the gym pretty quick when I'm blazed. I just focus in on my workout and get it done. Then I reward myself afterwords

8. I smoke at work and before and after a work out. I walk my dogs every night and toke my pipe while walking.

9. I don't smoke anymore but it's always been after. Getting high before work or physical activity always seemed like a waste for myself. 

10. #10 suplove, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013
    i workout sober in the morning to get it out the way and smoke right after. then head to work/school. it's been a ritual. 

11. I'm a night toker all the way. I like to unwind then just pass out, wake up and do it all again.

12. When I was able to smoke, I'd smoke before, during, and after workouts.

13. After workouts, and never during or before work/school.  That would just make the day long

14. Both lol i like being high during a long shift and reward myself after a long shift

15. Well, I don't smoke before work. I also don't like smoking before I go to the gym. So I go to the gym in the morning, work in the afternoon, smoke at night.

16. I always go the gym high. If I work out at home I'll get high between sets.

Feels good to me :smoking:

17. I cannot stand smoking before work, or before school or before I have to do anything important. I tried smoking a few times during lunch break at work but parania aint workign out for me. Even when i had a shitty telemarketing job and I knew it didn't matter it still bothered me. I'm sorry but when you have shit to do it's time to put down the bowl. If you're high 24/7 whats the point?

I like to smoke a bowl in the morning while taking my dog for a walk on a nature trail.

Or right before I start on a painting or writing, or ofcourse before breaking bad.

18. I like to get high and do a little yoga, my dad looks at me like I'm a hippie or something haha. I don't care though, feels good man.

Also I smoked a bowl before work this morning but had a crazy long commute so I was pretty much sober by the time I got to work. Was pretty nice listening to some music on the way there though.