Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer sativa or indica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Dec 26, 2012.

1. It could be indica, it could be sativa ( In Jae Millz voice)

2. I like to start my day with a nice sativa then work my way into heavier indicas, oils, hash, etc as the evening progresses.

3. depends on the situation

4. Indica.i do like sativas and hybrids every once and awhile tho.when I wanna get stoned I want couchlock

5. I definitely prefer indica over sativa. I love that it helps me get to sleep/helps with my stomach pains  & I just really love the mellowed out/couch lock stoney vibey feeling it gives me it's awesome!!!
    Indica > Sativa

6. Sativas in the day, indicas at night and im alone. I like sativas and hybrids the most.

7. Indica. I like being put down by the hammer of thor

8. [​IMG]

9. Hybrids all the way man

Did you post that specifically to make yourself look like a moron?

11. #52 b.real, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    a hybrid so it exhibits traits of both.

the more crosses in a plant, the better. this is why i cant wait to grow out my head seeds casey jones next season. it has a cluster fuck of genes!

diesel and og kush are similar smokes becuase they have chemdawg in them, which is a very strong strain. i like growing diesel.

nyc/sour diesel is an added hawaiian skunk to diesel (chemdawg x super skunk x n.l.) x the hawaiian skunk.

og kush is chemdawg x hindu kush x lemon thai.

casey jones is nyc/sour d x the original trainwreck genetics :)

by the way, all of the above listed are hybrids, the only one that comes close to being full indica is hindu kush.

12. i luv all nugs.

13. Definitely a good sativa when I can get my hands on some.

14. Finaly a good thread,

I love my indicas for my back pain and depression. Cant be in pain if im passed out :bongin:

15. Sativa because I love doin active shit like playin basketball when I'm stoned

16. #57 b.real, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    agreed, i love all flower. its hard to find a "lone" indica or a "lone" sativa. regardless, you dont want that, you want a real cluster fuck of genes! pure indica is more narcotic while sativa is just more trippy. hybrids are the best of both worlds.

17. what language is this?

18. the longer I have smoked herb, the more I like indica & indica dominate hybrids
    psychedelic sativas are okay , jus don't care to smoke them as often

19. #60 JamaicanUser, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    what language is this?

</blockquote> 
    um, i think its retarded with a slight accent of irish. i don't even think he learned the metric system \\/