Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer sativa or indica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Which one do you prefer? Why?

2. I guarantee nobody on this sight can actually tell the difference between the two so what does it matter? People just act like their all knowledgable about every type of weed ever breeded, but i'll bet money they can't tell the difference. I've had shit people say was indica and shit people said was sativa and guess what? It gives you the same exact high. Is some weed danker than other weed? You bet your ass, but there's no difference in the effects of indica and sativa. Anybody acting like they can tell a huge difference is lying and just doing it to make themselves look like a big boy stoner. Because they've heard other full of shit people say the same exact shit. If i smoked anyone on here a bowl of Sour Diesel, and then a bowl of OG and they would not be able to tell which one was indica and which one was sativa.

3. Lol just cause you can't tell the difference doesn't mean there isn't one. But I'm sure there are plenty of other people on here that will criticize you further on this.

OP- I think there's already a thread on this, but sativa is my favorite.

4. Whit the fuck did ye jist fuckin' say aboot me, ya wee radge? Ah'll ha'e ye ken a graduate'd toap o' ma class in the Strathclyde Polis, an' ah've been involved in fuckloads o' secret raids on Wee Billy McGowan's squad, an' a huv o'er three hunner confirmed murdurs. Am trained in east end gangster warfare an' am the toap chibber in the entire Scottish Polis Force. Yer fuck a' tae me bit jist anthur suspect. Ah'll wipe ye the fuck oot wae precision the likes o' which hus nivur been seen afore oan this Earth, mark ma fuckin' words. Ye 'hink ye kin git awa' wae sayin' that shite tae me o'er the Internet? 'Hink again, fucker. Is we speak am contactin' ma secrit network o' coppers across Scotland an' yer IP is bein' traced right noo so ye bettur prepare fur the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes oot the pathetic wee 'hing ye call yer life. Yer fuckin' deed, kid. A kin be onywhere, onytime, an' a kin kill ye in o'er seven hunner ways, an' that's jist wae ma bare hauns. Not only am a pure-dead-brilliantly trained in fisticuffs, bit a huv access tae the hale arsenal o' the Scottish Polis an' a wull use it tae its fu' extent tae wipe yer dour arse aff the face o' the British Isles, ya wee shite. If only ye could ah've kent whit unchristly comeuppance yer wee 'clivir' comment wis aboot tae tak' doon upon ye, maybe ye would've haud' yer fuckin' wheesht. Bit ye couldnae, ye didnae, an' noo yer paeyin' the price, ya fuckin' dobber. A will shite rage a' o'er ye an' ye will droon in it. Yer fuckin' dead, Sonny Jim.

5. How high are you? :smoking:

6. #7 Cannabis Cures, Dec 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2012
    You seriously are saying indica and sativa give you the same high? You're a retard and just because you can't tell the difference doesn't mean other people can't. I'm not saying I'm some expert but there's definitely a big difference. Most of knowing doesn't have anything to do with being a weed expert It has to do with self awareness and noticing how different strains of cannabis affect your body and mind. Get your shit straight you don't even do intelligent things when you smoke do you? Probably just sit around like a rotting piece of shit which is why you're so close minded.

Edit: by the way moron og kush and sour diesel are both sativa dominant.

7. Somebody doesn't live in California (;

8. From someone who has been using Cannabis for a whole 8 months.

Oh he's also AGAINST legalizing Cannabis.

http://forum.grasscity.com/tokers-q/1154265-smokers-beware-legalization-your-state.html

9. Lol I was about to comment on how retarded this comment was, but I see you've already gotten your scolding.

But seriously man, learn a little bit before you go ranting about things.
    Not only are indicas and sativas VERY easy to differentiate between based on looks, smell, high and taste, they're used for completely different medical purposes because of their effects.

Maybe you were just looking for a reaction... in which case I'm ashamed of myself :eek:

10. I love indica, but lately I'm on the sativa kick just because its better for a busy life and a lot of social interactions.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

11. Sativa In the mornings. Indica at night

12. I definitely prefer a nice heady sativa high, but it's not like I'm going to turn down some indica dom bud. :) :bongin:

13. Sativa. I live right on the beach where it's warm all year, meaning lots of tourists all the time. Especially babes:smoke:

Get my party on all year round

14. Sativa for mornings and throughout the day, indica for a few hours before bed.

Sometimes I'll rock some indica during the day if I'm stressed and need to unwind.

If I'm stuck with only one, I use the different temps on my vape to get the effects I want (low temps for more of a sativa high, higher temps for a knockout stone). Even a sativa dominant hybrid can be made to feel like an indica at the right temps.

15. Sometimes it's hard to remember, not to feed the trolls.

16. Sativa by far.

And you don't have to be a fucking god to tell the difference.

17. What are you talking about? There's definitely a diffrence, u crazy?

18. Hyrbids cause ima rebel