Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer sativa, indica, or kush?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kushblunts17, Jan 24, 2013.

1. First of all let me get this straight. Kush is sativa mixed with indica right?
    Anyways two parts to this question: The plant and the actual bud.
    When growing would you prefer a sativa (tall and skinny) or an indica (short and bushy) or indica/sativa (idk what the plant looks like lol)
    Smoking wise do you prefer sativa's, indica's or kush?

2. "Kush" is how some people say its good weed like "dank".
    It's just called a "hybrid".

And I would prefer an Indica, but I do enjoy sativa as well :)

3. I love Indica's

4. indicas for me, I like sativas but I get way too antsy sometimes.

5. I usually see "Kush" strains as indicas. Although some can be sativas. But no, a sativa mixed with an indica is referred to as a hybrid. From there you can be more specific and go into Sativa-dominant hybrids and Indica-dominant hybrids.

I prefer each for different situations. Usually a straight sativa will be too much of a head high when I'm smoking by myself because I just think too much. For situations like that I prefer to smoke a indica-dominant hybrid, or I will smoke a bowl of sativa and a bowl of indica. If I'm blazing with a group of people, a sativa can be very nice though because it makes me very social. So it definitely depends on the situation