Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you prefer getting a small buzz or completely stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FluffyMyNameIs, Feb 27, 2015.

1. I prefer taking a small hit rather than getting completely off my ass stoned, when I smoke too much it makes me heart beat fast and it scares the hell out of me. Small hits don't make my heart race and it's very relaxing.

2. Neither. I like to take smaller hits so I have more control over where I end up. I like to be more than buzzed, but not totally baked to the point where I can't socialize at all.

3. Really just depends on my plans, if there's stuff i need to do i just take a couple hits just to feel it but if im sittin down for a gaming session, movie, or book i'll go ahead and roll a nice gram blunt. Keep in mind i can only mess with regs round where im at.

4. If it's a weeknight I like to keep a steady buzz till I doze off. If it's the weekend and don't have anything to do (or a youngun to look after) I'll smoke myself stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. depends on how much time i have and what things i need to get done.

6. what? man, thats like asking hey do you want the part of the oreo with no creme, or the whole cookie.
    anyway, I prefer to get completely stoned.

7. push past that, keep smoking and smoking.. and you can be a fiend like me someday

8. Hmm.. Well once I hit the vape I can pretty much forget about getting a "small buzz".. It's pretty much inevitable I'll get stoned. In that case I prefer to get majorly stoned except when I have to go out in public for long periods of time.

With friends, it's a whole different story!

9. Like everyone is saying it really all comes down to what I'm going to be doing. Like if I have an objective to complete, something like cleaning my room or doing homework I'll try to keep a nice buzz but not get completely blazed cause getting completely blazed makes me lazy and gives me terrible couch lock.

10. I usually go for the full stone, I've done it enough now that even interacting with people in public seems normal to me even when I'm at a [7], just got to use eyedrops!

11. lol I just try to get to my level

I don't understand how some can go thru a quarter in 2 days and re-up once again, I mean if you can afford so, go for it, but east coast prices........homie don't play that

12. Big hits. All day everyday.

Sent from this guy

13. A buzz is cool, but sometimes you just gotta float away.

14. #14 drummerben04, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    small buzz, great social experience, relaxing. When I get stoned out of my mind I want to hide in a corner haha. Don't get me wrong, on the occasion it's fun to lose your brain. Of coarse it's all about tolerance. Some people can handle more.

15. I like to corner the bowl sometimes and listen to some tunes and get a nice buzz, but lately if I pack it I tend to snap it in one hit haha, love when you take that big rip makes you more teary eyed than when Paula Dean lost her contract with the food network. Anyways cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

16. It's really all about where I am and what I'm doing that day, there is no prefrence

17. I try to get fairly stoned every time I smoke.

18. Lol I always take way too much and end up being paronoid that's why I don't drink often, can't stop myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. kind of like in the middle if i get really stoned i start feeling sick for some reason

20. Couldn't have said it better myself. But sometimes I like to get really ripped but its kinda hard now think I need a T-break. I miss being able to get so high that u were almost 'too high'. Lol