Do you prefer button or buttonless pens/batteries?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheDude33, Feb 26, 2019.

1. I couldn’t figure out where to post this. I’m currently using a leaf buddy w a button and a pre filled THC cartridge. I like the fact that the button allows me to heat up and get a big hit with little effort, however it can be difficult to find the button in the dark or when you’re driving. Do you find you get just as big of a hit with buttonless or is it less smoke?

2. No... I don't vape while Driving

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol I expected to hear this. Do you think more ppl use button or buttonless?

Also what is the proper forum for THC cartridges/pens?

4. I'm buttonless this forum is good

5. Do you find you get just as big of a hit? What does your battery look like?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I prefer triggering the device myself with a button. I also prefer to use a mod because I like to be able to change my settings.

Unfortunately I have not tried a device without a button, but I tend to stay away from those cheapo pens, I find that they are very weak and unsatisfying. I would rather shell out a few extra bucks and make sure I have a quality battery.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Buttonless if it is dark or if the battery will be packed in luggage, etc.....Multi-Volt Button battery for most uses. The variable voltage helps deal with the different viscosity issues you will see with the cartridges.

8. I use both. I have a "no button" Stiiizy & I have a Yocan UNI. Other than having voltage control on the UNI, I don't notice any difference.

• Like Like x 1
  9. You don’t find you have to hit it any harder with the buttonless to get a big hit?

10. No. That Stiiizy hits hard. I must stop before I feel it or I'll choke up a lung. Another benefit is the Stiiizy looks like a Juul. It is quite satisfying to sit on the "Vaping Section" bench in Dollywood, get blazed up & ride the Eagle, then hit the bench again & zip line across the entire park. No one thinks a thing about what appears to be a Juul.

Hide in plain sight!

11. I prefer the buttonless, easier to use for me

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Has anyone else experienced shorter battery charges on the buttonless vs button battery- I have 3-4 button batts and 2-3 buttonless- the buttonless seem to have shorter run times than button batts with the same total charge capacity. Just a hunch- Do the buttonless draw a tiny bit of power like modern household electronics do when they are not being used at the time? Just guessing...

13. I like buttons, but i bet more people use buttonless because thats what they offer for free/sell a the dispensaries more

• Agree Agree x 1