Do you post more when your high or or sober?

Discussion in 'General' started by Flyin'High', May 17, 2011.

1. Just want to do a quick poll here, I seem to post more while im high on whatever.

What about the rest of ya rats!

Edit: Im high and i fucked up the poll. Yes is high No is sober hahaha

2. im a heavy smoker so i allways post when stoned whatever state im in,luv it!!:)

peace.......................:smoke:

3. Mmmm, that's a hard question, I'd say its about equal for me.

You should make a third option that says "about equal, or equal amounts"

4. 100% of the time I post while high.

50% is high on marijuana
    50% is high on life

5. Its about the same but I voted no because whenever I'm high I usually zone out while playing a video game, watching tv or listening to music and forget to get online. I do post a little more when I'm drunk though.

6. There should be a "sometimes" option. I rarely post while high.

7. I post probably the same amount high as when I'm sober. Also depends if I'm smoking alone are w. some people

8. I post less while high.. :p

9. This right here.

10. when im sober i tend to just creep with nothing to say lol

11. I can never be bothered to type when high :p

12. I normally post while high
    When I'm not, I mainly lurk, and hold back what I have to say because I kind of have forum anxiety. I've seen some of the flame wars that flare up and I don't want that. Then when I'm high, I don't care as much

13. More when I'm high,

14. If I'm awake and not at work I'm stoned. Anything I do is while I'm baked.

15. Same.

16. I voted yes.

But i'm sober right now :cool:

17. Given that English isn't my first language I tend to have a hard time expressing myself correctly on the forums.. But then again its a problem when using my native language as well when heavy stoned.
    So I'm a lurker when stoned

18. I usually post less when high.

I'm always like, "dude, that sig is awesome" or "dude, load another bowl"

I find it's easier to talk and type with grammatical consistency while sober. It's like my thoughts are just jumbled up without any actual organization while toasted.

But as of now, i'm quite high.

19. i think sober, but im not to sure
    EDIT: yay 200th post

20. #20 BuffalosoldieRx, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
    I just realized, when I'm high i mostly just read/lurk. I sometimes comment when I'm high, like I am doing now, but I take too long to gather my thoughts and type them, like I am right now...